Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, our popular Truvis pattern, and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, led by the groundbreaking new Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
- Increased Focus and Visibility
The popular Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
New Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons, and wedges.
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
- Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
Softer golf balls compress easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.
Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
Super long. Super straight. Super soft.
Supersoft has been one of the most popular balls for years, with golfers who like it so much that they won’t use any other golf ball. The new Supersoft combines our lowest compression with a new softer cover and optimized HEX Aerodynamics for lower drag. Together the soft compression and new low-spin HEX Aerodynamics pattern promote longer distance and straighter shots off every club. And around the green, the softer Trionomer cover generates greater shot-stopping spin and better feel to improve your short game performance.
The new Supersoft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft. And with its soft feel, an ultra-low compression core for fast ball speeds, and super low spin and low drag, it’s a ball that golfers love to play.
- Fast Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the Ultra-Low Compression Core – Advanced core promotes low spin for a longer, straighter flight on full shots.
- Longer Carry and Longer Distance from new Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics® – New HEX Aerodynamics are optimized for a lower spin rate to reduce drag and enhance lift for increased carry, higher flight, and longer distance.
- Enhanced Feel and Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover – New softer Trionomer cover formulation with a low compression for better feel and greater shot-stopping spin.
Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Bridgestone e12 Soft Patriot Pack Golf Balls – 15 pk
New Limited Edition e12 SOFT Patriot Pack supporting Tee It Up for the Troops. The Patriot Pack features a dozen of the award-winning e12 SOFT white golf balls and a bonus sleeve of the popular e12 SOFT Matte Red, all housed in a red, white, and blue themed package that any American patriot would be proud to display. A portion of proceeds from sales will benefit Tee It Up for the Troops.
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Designed to deliver sidespin-reducing performance and added distance off the tee
- Engineered specifically for golfers with driver swing speeds that are less than 105 MPH
- 3-piece construction
ProActive Sports LFT Practice Balls 18 Count in Mesh Bag
- Limited flight technology practice ball
- Includes mesh bag
- 18 balls per bag
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
TaylorMade TP5 Practice Golf Balls
The TaylorMade TP5/TP5X Practice Balls deliver all of the same performance and feel as their full-priced relatives. The practice version differs only with some cosmetic defects or blemishes in the paint or stamping on the golf balls. These balls are also USGA conforming and include a PRACTICE stamp on the side of the ball.
- Softer cast urethane Dual-Spin cover increases groove interaction for more spin and control around the greens
- Four increasingly stiff layers with HFM (High Flex Material) increase ball speed through greater rebound
- HFM is a new material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed by acting as a stiff spring when compressed
- Tri-fast core features lower compression for increased launch angle and less drag
- Improved urethane compound cover and paint formula increases durability
- TaylorMade compression rating of 87