Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set
The Ultimate Forged Players Distance Iron
Apex is the ultimate forged player’s distance iron, and it stands alone for its premium craftsmanship and amazing sound and feel. This is an exceptional new multi-piece construction that lives up to the Apex standard for performance. And it’s precision-engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design, with innovative ball speed technology, and optimal ball flight and trajectory.
Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve utilized our proprietary urethane microspheres in a forged iron. The forged carbon steel body provides the amazing Apex sound and feel that golfers love, and the urethane microspheres incorporate over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
Long, consistent distance in the long and mid irons comes from our renowned 360 Face Cup, which promotes high ball speeds across the face. Our Face Cup Technology has helped us become the #1 Iron Brand in Golf, and it represents an absolute breakthrough for Apex ball speed. In the short irons, we’ve implemented a spin control VFT Face for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs. This is a new distance standard for a forged iron.
Our advanced MIM’D Tungsten Weighing further enhances scoring performance, allowing us to precisely locate the CG position in each iron while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup for optimum launch and control. And all of this innovative performance technology is crafted into a beautiful progressive shaping, with a new platinum chrome finish, and premium components.
- Extremely Soft Feel – We’ve created a new standard for incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve engineered our proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged iron. The carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel, and the urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
- Long, Consistent Distance With Playability – Our renowned 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits. In the short irons, the spin control VFT Face is designed for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs. This is a distance breakthrough for a forged iron.
- Optimum Ball Flight and Control – The tungsten-infused, multi-material construction allows us to locate the position of the CG in each iron with extraordinary precision while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup. This promotes optimum launch, ball flight, and pinpoint control for scoring performance through the set.
- Premium Craftsmanship and Components – Apex is expertly crafted with a beautiful players shape, a platinum chrome finish and premium components, including a new True Temper Elevate 95 Shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grips.
Callaway Big Bertha Iron Set
Our Easiest to Launch Distance Iron
Big Bertha is one of the most iconic names in golf equipment. Any club bearing that name has to push the boundaries of innovation so far that it transforms an entire category. It started with The Big Bertha Irons in 2014 led by 360 Face Cup™ technology and continued in 2016 with Big Bertha OS Irons led by EXO-Cage™. And they’ve done it once again with the new Big Bertha Irons, led by groundbreaking Suspended Energy Core.
The Suspended Energy Core is a construction that’s never been achieved before in a golf club, featuring a revolutionary core design that delivers: 1) incredible sound and feel; 2) long, consistent distance; and 3) easy launch. How is all of this possible
It starts with a Metal Injection Molded (MIM’d) Tungsten Floating Weight suspended within a proprietary urethane microsphere material. Suspending the floating weight allows for the Center of Gravity to be positioned deeper using a 3-piece iron construction. They can now create higher launch while allowing a thinner, faster Face Cup construction. That combination promotes distance-enhancing launch conditions never before achieved in an iron that’s also extremely easy to hit. It’s an unbelievable combination.
With all of this advanced technology, a stunning look, and new premium Recoil and KBS shafts, you have a transcendent iron that’s earned the right to be called Big Bertha.
- New Suspended Energy Core – A completely new 3-piece construction. Revolutionary core design delivers easy launch, long-distance, and incredible sound and feel.
- Long, Consistent Distance From Our 360 Face Cup – Shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face is now even thinner. The Face Cup flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed.
- Premium Design – Unforgettable look with a clean, Smoked PVD Finish. Also available in new Recoil ESX, Recoil ZT9, and KBS Max 90 Shafts.
- Stock Steel Shaft – KBS Max 90
- Stock Graphite Shaft – UST Recoil ESX (SR flex) , UST Recoil ZT9 (Regular & Stiff flex)
- Stock Grip – Lamkin Z5 Genesis
Callaway Mavrik Iron Set
The Callaway MAVRIK Irons appeal to a wide range of players, with incredibly fast ball speeds from A.I and Flash Face architecture for long, consistent distance. To provide complete performance to match these distance technologies, each iron is engineered to optimize launch and trajectory while promoting player preferred trajectories, spin rates, and land angles.
- Industry-leading Ball Speeds From Flash Face Cup Technology: For the first time, we’re using Artificial Intelligence in an iron. We’ve created a sophisticated face architecture that’s unique to every loft, so we can create a significant boost in ball speed and increased spin robustness off of every iron. And ball speed is further enhanced by our 360 Face Cup that flexes and releases at impact.
- Optimal Launch From Tungsten Energy Core: The custom tungsten-infused weights in each iron allow us to locate the position of the CG in each iron with extraordinary precision while still maintaining ball speed in the Flash Face Cup. This promotes optimum launch and ball flight through the set, from strong lofts and player preferred trajectory, spin rates, and land angles.
- Unprecedented Feel From Urethane Microspheres: We’ve implemented our patented urethane microspheres to comprehensively absorb unwanted vibration for pure feel, while also maximizing COR for incredible ball speed.
- Premium Components: MAVRIK is available in stock premium shafts from True Temper, Project X, and KBS with premium Golf Pride Grips.
Cleveland Women’s Launcher CBX 7pc Iron Set – Graphite
DON’T JUST HIT IT, LAUNCH IT.
Cleveland Golf’s Launcher is back. The new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature new Tour zip grooves & laser milling, progressive shaping, Dual V Sole grind, launcher cup face, and feel balancing technology to give you distance and control from anywhere on the course.
EXPERIENCE THE SCORE-DROPPING TECHNOLOGIES IN LAUNCHER CBX
Launcher CBX Irons use a cavity back and a cup face to help you achieve incredible distance. But it’s their wedge spin technology that gives you total control around the course. With Laser Milling and Tour Zip Grooves, you get precision plus distance, in a forgiving set of irons that’s easy to swing.
Take control: get distance and total precision with the new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons
Cobra King Women’s Speedzone Combo Iron Set
The women’s SPEEDZONE Combo Set features 2 hybrids and 5 irons and is the ideal setup to help you gap your set perfectly by replacing your long irons with more forgiving hybrids.
We’ve optimized specific zones of the construction from the chassis to the exterior to engineer the highest level of performance in a hybrid. The irons contain a carbon fiber topline, delivering an ultra-low CG for maximum speed and launch.
- Carbon Topline – 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increased ball speed.
- SpeedBack Shape – Extreme heel and toe weighting to provide lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- Pwrshell Technology – Face insert forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, deeper undercut to enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Progressive Head Construction – Designed with progressive head shapes, grooves, and hosel lengths to optimize launch and spin through the set.
|Club||Loft||Head Volume||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
Mizuno MP-20 HMB Iron Set
A NEW BREED
A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour-ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour –the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel body and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
Shaft: Nippon Modus | Grip: Golf Pride Multi-Compound Blk/Wht .60 round
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan, plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- MUSCLEBACK DNA: The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent ball players pursuing added ball speed – without sacrificing their shot-making options.
- MIXES WITH ANY MP-20 SET: Play as a full set, long iron replacement, or a mixed set with MP-20 muscle backs or MP-20 MMC. Our recommended breakpoints for blended sets are between 4&5 iron or 7&8 iron
- COMPLEX, LOFT SPECIFIC CONSTRUCTION: Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8 iron face and neck) is dialed in to be consistently hot across the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7 iron) deliver stability and easy launch. A softer 1025E Pure select mild carbon steel makes the short irons (9/pw) soft and responsive.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.
Ping Women’s G LE 2 Combo Set
Faster, Higher Hybrids Combined With Light, Long, and Straight Irons
A thinner, hotter Carpenter 455 face and lighter swing weight in the G LE 2 Hybrids generate faster ball speeds while a lower, deeper CG helps launch the ball high with greater forgiveness on a steep landing angle so your shots hold the green. Softer crown turbulators to match the driver help capture the ball at address.
More precise and forgiving, G LE 2 irons utilize COR-Eye Technology and a top-rail undercut to increase face flexing and increase MOI 10%. Aided by a lighter swing weight, the simultaneous gains in ball speed and shot height help carry the ball farther. Aco-molded cavity badge ensures enhanced feel and sound at impact.
A lighter, super-soft Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip in an attractive garnet color is standard with G Le2. PING’s proprietary ULT240 Lite and Ultra Lite premium graphite shafts help bring down overall system weight while helping generate more clubhead speed and ball velocity with ease.
TaylorMade M5 Iron Set
EXPLOSIVE DISTANCE, PRECISE CONTROL
“In the past, there has always been a trade-off between increasing distance and improving sound and feel. Speed Bridge has redefined iron design to give players exceptional distance AND incredible sound and feel–all in one package. By combining Speed Bridge with our industry-leading performance technologies in a player preferred shape, the M5 iron caters to the player who wants their distance with exceptional control.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
MORE SPEED WITH SPEED BRIDGE™
- The new Speed Bridge structure unlocks the ability to use our fastest thru-slot Speed Pocket™ for the first time in our players’ distance category
- Additional stiffness around the perimeter of the head generates higher ball speeds due to reduced energy loss at impact
- An ultra-thin face design with patented Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) delivers faster ball speeds over the entire face area
IMPROVED SOUND AND FEEL
- Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact
- Advanced HYBRAR compression damper effectively filters unwanted face vibrations for a more solid feel on all shots
OPTIMIZED FOR FORGIVENESS AND PLAYABILITY
- Fluted Hosel and 360° undercut effectively lowers CG to increase launch angle and ball speed to generate a strong, penetrating ball flight even on low-face impacts
- Multi-material construction uses high-density tungsten for maximum forgiveness in a compact game improvement iron design
- Patented off-center Inverted Cone Technology promotes straighter shots for golfers at all levels
PLAYERS SHAPING WITH ENHANCED PLAYABILITY
- Compact address shape designed for players who prefer a more traditional look to inspire confidence
- Sole design now includes a leading-edge chamfer for a cleaner entry into the turf for exceptionally crisp ball striking
- Stock Steel Shaft: TRUE TEMPER XP100
- Stock Graphite Shaft: MITSUBISHI TENSEI ORANGE
- Stock Grip: GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360 ORANGE END CAP 0.580 52g
TaylorMade P790 Iron Set
You Don’t Mess With What Works. You Make It Better.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction – Consists of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- SpeedFoam™ – Ultra light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel
- Low Profile Tungsten Weighting – New low profile tungsten weight designed for a lower CG and higher launch
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket™ – Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximize ball speed and provide forgiveness on low face shots
- Progressive I.C.T. – Features patented Progressive Inverted Cone Technology strategically located in each iron designed to improve accuracy and protect off-center ball speed
|Club||Loft||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Length(Steel & Graphite)||Swingweight(Steel & Graphite)||Left Hand|
TaylorMade SIM Max Iron Set
Our best feeling distance iron, powered by revolutionary Speed Bridge™ technology. It unlocks more explosive distance and forgiveness with improved sound and feel to help you shoot your lowest score yet.
- Speed Bridge™ – Revolutionary Speed Bridge™ technology strategically supports the topline of the iron to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness with improved sound and feel.
- ECHO® Damping System – Designed with energy channeling geometry to quickly eliminate harsh vibrations at impact delivering better feel without sacrificing face flexibility.
- Speed Pocket™ – Patented TaylorMade technology engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on low face strikes.
- Ultra-Thin Face – Ultra-thin 1.5mm face design with Progressive Inverted Cone Technology delivers extreme ball speed across the face with an enhanced sweet spot designed to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) is now uniquely positioned on each iron face to both increase the sweet spot and minimize sidespin on mishits promoting a straighter ball flight.
Titleist 718 AP2 Iron Set
Titleist 718 AP2 Irons raise the bar on the gold standard for tour iron excellence. If you demand ultimate playability with consistent distance and forgiveness, these are the irons for you.
The choice of those who know.
AP2 irons feature Tour-proven performance, validated by the best players in the world. Both speed and MOI have been maximized to provide total control and distance anyone can appreciate.
An instrument of precision.
Greater forgiveness and stability are achieved through precise perimeter tungsten weighting and unique co-forged construction. Attack even the most challenging pin placements with more confidence than ever.
Stunning looks, winning feel.
The Tour player-preferred look, sound, and pure forged feel wrapped up in one unmistakable package. Now with a refined leading edge for more efficient turf interaction and pure feel through impact.
Titleist 718 AP3 Iron Set
The all-new Titleist 718 AP3 Irons truly represent the best of both worlds. Everything we’ve learned from creating and advancing our AP1 and AP2 irons merged to create our longest, fastest player’s iron ever. It’s the player’s distance iron.
Specialized in speed.
A hollow-back construction combined with L-Face inserts launch long and high with shot-stopping spin – even on longer shots.
With AP3 you get the off-center performance of a game improvement iron packed into a club that delivers the feel of a player’s iron. Precise when you pure it, and forgiving when you don’t.
Distance has a whole new look.
Look down and you’ll see a player-preferred shape that inspires confidence. Feel even better knowing this beauty of an iron possesses all the distance and forgiveness you demand to play your best.