Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set
The Ultimate Forged Players Distance Iron
Apex is the ultimate forged player’s distance iron, and it stands alone for its premium craftsmanship and amazing sound and feel. This is an exceptional new multi-piece construction that lives up to the Apex standard for performance. And it’s precision-engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design, with innovative ball speed technology, and optimal ball flight and trajectory.
Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve utilized our proprietary urethane microspheres in a forged iron. The forged carbon steel body provides the amazing Apex sound and feel that golfers love, and the urethane microspheres incorporate over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
Long, consistent distance in the long and mid irons comes from our renowned 360 Face Cup, which promotes high ball speeds across the face. Our Face Cup Technology has helped us become the #1 Iron Brand in Golf, and it represents an absolute breakthrough for Apex ball speed. In the short irons, we’ve implemented a spin control VFT Face for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs. This is a new distance standard for a forged iron.
Our advanced MIM’D Tungsten Weighing further enhances scoring performance, allowing us to precisely locate the CG position in each iron while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup for optimum launch and control. And all of this innovative performance technology is crafted into a beautiful progressive shaping, with a new platinum chrome finish, and premium components.
- Extremely Soft Feel – We’ve created a new standard for incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve engineered our proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged iron. The carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel, and the urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
- Long, Consistent Distance With Playability – Our renowned 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits. In the short irons, the spin control VFT Face is designed for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs. This is a distance breakthrough for a forged iron.
- Optimum Ball Flight and Control – The tungsten-infused, multi-material construction allows us to locate the position of the CG in each iron with extraordinary precision while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup. This promotes optimum launch, ball flight, and pinpoint control for scoring performance through the set.
- Premium Craftsmanship and Components – Apex is expertly crafted with a beautiful players shape, a platinum chrome finish and premium components, including a new True Temper Elevate 95 Shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grips.
Callaway Big Bertha Iron Set
Our Easiest to Launch Distance Iron
Big Bertha is one of the most iconic names in golf equipment. Any club bearing that name has to push the boundaries of innovation so far that it transforms an entire category. It started with The Big Bertha Irons in 2014 led by 360 Face Cup™ technology and continued in 2016 with Big Bertha OS Irons led by EXO-Cage™. And they’ve done it once again with the new Big Bertha Irons, led by groundbreaking Suspended Energy Core.
The Suspended Energy Core is a construction that’s never been achieved before in a golf club, featuring a revolutionary core design that delivers: 1) incredible sound and feel; 2) long, consistent distance; and 3) easy launch. How is all of this possible
It starts with a Metal Injection Molded (MIM’d) Tungsten Floating Weight suspended within a proprietary urethane microsphere material. Suspending the floating weight allows for the Center of Gravity to be positioned deeper using a 3-piece iron construction. They can now create higher launch while allowing a thinner, faster Face Cup construction. That combination promotes distance-enhancing launch conditions never before achieved in an iron that’s also extremely easy to hit. It’s an unbelievable combination.
With all of this advanced technology, a stunning look, and new premium Recoil and KBS shafts, you have a transcendent iron that’s earned the right to be called Big Bertha.
- New Suspended Energy Core – A completely new 3-piece construction. Revolutionary core design delivers easy launch, long-distance, and incredible sound and feel.
- Long, Consistent Distance From Our 360 Face Cup – Shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face is now even thinner. The Face Cup flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed.
- Premium Design – Unforgettable look with a clean, Smoked PVD Finish. Also available in new Recoil ESX, Recoil ZT9, and KBS Max 90 Shafts.
- Stock Steel Shaft – KBS Max 90
- Stock Graphite Shaft – UST Recoil ESX (SR flex) , UST Recoil ZT9 (Regular & Stiff flex)
- Stock Grip – Lamkin Z5 Genesis
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, our popular Truvis pattern, and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, led by the groundbreaking new Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
- Increased Focus and Visibility
The popular Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
New Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons, and wedges.
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
- Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
Softer golf balls compress easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
Callaway Epic Flash Star Hybrid
Callaway Epic Flash Star Hybrid
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Epic Flash Star hybrids are the ultimate easy-to-launch replacement for long-irons, as Jailbreak Technology works with the forged, ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face and Face Cup technology to promote fast speed across a massive portion of the face. The perimeter-weighted head employs MIM’ed tungsten weighting technology to combine a super-low CG location with remarkable mis-hit stability. Players can choose 40-or 50-gram ultralight ATTAS Speed graphite shafts and JL00 or J200 grips. Further weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel.
Epic Flash Star hybrids’ combination of distance-enhancing technologies and speed-enhancing light weight should help golfers at every level launch faster and longer shots. And for the first time, we’re extending the line by offering 7 and 8 hybrids to go along with the 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing higher impact load to the face to promote fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face and Face Cup Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to create a high COR face that promotes fast ball speed on center and off-center hits.
- MIM’ed Weighting Promotes Distance-enhancing Launch Conditions: Powerful lofts work in conjunction with CG locations optimized by MIM’ed weighting to promote distance-enhancing launch conditions through the hybrid set.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g/50g class shaft, and 43g Golf Pride J200 grip combine to save a dramatic amount of weight for increased swing speed and long-distance.
Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Callaway Fairway C Double Strap Stand Bag
A sleek and stylish stand bag that still easily accommodates all your essentials in a compact size. Whether you walk or ride, do it in style with FAIRWAY C.
- New 4-way compact top with full-length dividers
- OptiFit Comfort Strap* with comfort padding and increased coverage
- Updated self-balancing X-Act Fit strap system
- Rubber grab handle
- 6 roomy pockets
- Weight: 4 LBS (1.8 KG)
- Available in single or double strap
- Custom logo: ball pocket
Callaway Fairway Stand Bag
- All-new 5-way top with full-length dividers Padded OptiFit Comfort Strap* design provides increased carry comfort
- Improved pocket design for increased storage
- Water-resistant valuables pocket
- Individual cell phone sleeve
- Full-size apparel pocket
- Insulated water bottle pocket
- Updated Self-balancing X-Act Fit Strap System Hidden rain hood pocket behind the hip pad, freeing up the apparel pocket
- Weight: 4.9 LBS
Callaway HX Soft Flight Practice Balls – 9 Pack
- Durable, Orange soft-flite golf balls
- Feature Callaway’s patented HEX dimple pattern
- Simulate actual ball flight at scaled-down, controlled distances
- Includes mesh carry bag
Callaway Junior XT 10-Piece Complete Set
- Designed specifically for Junior golfers who want to take their game to the next level
- 446cc titanium driver provides plenty of hittable surface area to enable high performance
- Low-profile 155cc fairway wood encourages high launch for enhanced playability and control
- Sleek, 104cc hybrid acts as an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons for performance from any lie
- Oversized, perimeter weighted irons feature wider sole constructions for launch and forgiveness
- Odyssey mid-mallet putter features slight hosel offset and contrasting alignment cues for accuracy
- Headcovers included for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid for club protection in between uses
- All clubs fitted with a graphite shaft to enable maximum swing speeds for the developing golfer
- Lightweight stand bag with dual carry straps and automatic stand for comfort and convenience
- Club specifications suited for golfers between the ages of 11-13; height 63” and above