TaylorMade TP5x Golf Balls
Packed with new technologies in 2019, TP5/TP5x just got even faster with a greater rebound effect and optimized spin rates. There’s no ball faster, no ball longer, and no ball better than the most complete Tour ball.
Compared to TP5, TP5x offers higher compression, higher launch, and a more piercing ball flight—ultimately, TP5x provides the best in wind performance and overall control.
ProActive Sports 12-Pack Practice Balls Dimpled
- Dimpled practice balls
- 12 balls included
- Great for the offseason or practice at home
Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Balls
Z-STAR XV provides maximum ball speed for unmatched driver and iron distance. Its premium 4-piece construction gives skilled players complete tour performance, tee to green.
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, our popular Truvis pattern, and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, led by the groundbreaking new Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
- Increased Focus and Visibility
The popular Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
New Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons, and wedges.
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
- Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
Softer golf balls compress easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.
JEF World of Golf Range Bucket with Foam Practice Balls
- Metal Range Bucket
- 42 multi-colored foam practice balls
- Simulate the flight of a real golf ball
- Improve your game at home
Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls
The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching, and even faster. Demand to play the world’s Softest. Demand Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls.
- Mark of Excellence: The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every Duo ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- Softest: At a ground-breaking 29, DUO Soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest: Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Straightest: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee.
- Matte Attack: Now available in four high visibility optix matte finish colors as well as white matte.
Bridgestone e12 Soft Matte Golf Balls
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Delta Dimple – The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Active Acceleration Mantle – e12 features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material with an added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.
Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.