Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Bridgestone B TW XS Golf Balls
We have reinvented the TOUR B X to feature our new REACTIV cover technology. Until now you had to choose more distance or more spin. With REACTIV you can now get more distance and more spin out of the same golf ball. Designed to fit golfers with tour fast swing speeds of over 105mph, the new TOUR B XS has a softer feel and maximum greenside spin, allowing you to stop approach and pitch shots on a dime. Designed and played by Tiger Woods.
- Reactiv – REACTIV is a smart Urethane that acts as an ‘impact modifier’ to deliver a shock-absorbing cover on slow impact shots for more spin and control (wedge) – and high resilience on high impact shots for more power and distance (drive). The cover reacts differently depending on the force of the impact.
- Gradational Core – Added distance and forgiveness comes from the Gradational Compression core. Higher initial ball speed and lower side spin from the Gradational Compression core help give you an advantage on the course.
- Dual Dimple – Extra distance and enhanced aerodynamics are a result of the Dual Dimple technology. The added distance comes from a more efficient ball trajectory thanks to less drag when the ball is in flight.
- Seamless Cover – Consistent flight and performance are a result of the proprietary Seamless Cover Technology. The perfect performance and aerodynamic balance comes from manufacturing that creates a perfectly balanced dimple pattern.
Bridgestone e12 Soft Matte Golf Balls
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Delta Dimple – The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Active Acceleration Mantle – e12 features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material with an added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.
JEF World of Golf Range Bucket with Foam Practice Balls
- Metal Range Bucket
- 42 multi-colored foam practice balls
- Simulate the flight of a real golf ball
- Improve your game at home
Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls
The NEW e6. Soft Feel. Long Distance.
The reformulated e6 is designed for golfers with moderate swing speeds seeking maximum distance on all shots. The heritage of e6 in a construction that is now easier to compress. The new 2-piece construction with low compression core is designed for high ball speed while maintaining a soft feel. Available in white and optic yellow.
ProActive Sports LFT Practice Balls 18 Count in Mesh Bag
- Limited flight technology practice ball
- Includes mesh bag
- 18 balls per bag
Titleist AVX Golf Balls
Remarkable Distance with Exceptionally Soft Feel
The New Titleist AVX golf ball utilizes breakthrough core, cover, and aerodynamic technology. AVX is a premium performance golf ball for golfers who prioritize distance and extremely soft feel with a piercing, low ball flight. It has been engineered to be the lowest flying, lowest spinning, and softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
- lowest flying, lowest spinning, softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Flight – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Feel – Softer than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Spin – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
Innovative, high speed, low compression core technology, resulting in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel
The high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promoting distance
Proprietary GRN41 urethane cover that delivers premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long-lasting durability
Unique 352 Tetrahedral Catenary Dimple design delivers optimal flight consistency on all shots
Srixon Soft Feel 11 Golf Balls
Distance never felt so good, with the all-new Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls. Now in its 11th generation, the 2-piece Soft Feel golf ball provides even better feel on all shots, with improved greenside spin and incredible distance and accuracy from tee to green. With a 60-compression construction and a softer, thinner cover, this ball is the full package.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Optimize your launch conditions with the E.G.G. Core. Softer in the center and firmer on the outside, it launches high off the tee with low spin for added distance. This new version is larger than past generations, improving ball speed and distance.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The 338 Speed Dimple Pattern decreases the drag coefficient in the new Soft Feel. A lower drag coefficient means the ball cuts through the air, is less affected by wind, and thus more consistent and accurate.
Get more control around the greens with a soft, thin cover. This soft Ionomer cover promotes more greenside spin and a softer feel on all pitches, chips, and putts.