Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls
The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching, and even faster. Demand to play the world’s Softest. Demand Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls.
- Mark of Excellence: The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every Duo ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- Softest: At a ground-breaking 29, DUO Soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest: Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Straightest: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee.
- Matte Attack: Now available in four high visibility optix matte finish colors as well as white matte.
Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
Titleist AVX Golf Balls
Remarkable Distance with Exceptionally Soft Feel
The New Titleist AVX golf ball utilizes breakthrough core, cover, and aerodynamic technology. AVX is a premium performance golf ball for golfers who prioritize distance and extremely soft feel with a piercing, low ball flight. It has been engineered to be the lowest flying, lowest spinning, and softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
- lowest flying, lowest spinning, softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Flight – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Feel – Softer than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Spin – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
Innovative, high speed, low compression core technology, resulting in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel
The high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promoting distance
Proprietary GRN41 urethane cover that delivers premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long-lasting durability
Unique 352 Tetrahedral Catenary Dimple design delivers optimal flight consistency on all shots
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Bridgestone e12 Soft Matte Golf Balls
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Delta Dimple – The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Active Acceleration Mantle – e12 features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material with an added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
In a constant pursuit to provide golfers with an added advantage, Titleist delivers a new Velocity golf ball designed to maximize distance on every shot in the bag. Titleist Velocity has been transformed with a reengineered, softer LSX core and our fastest cover blend to generate even more distance. This new core and cover formulation provides extremely low spin and fast ball speed off the tee. The new Titleist Velocity produces high flight on all shots to enhance distance and help stop the ball on the green.
- Longer Distance
- Extremely Low Long Game Spin
- High Flight on all Shots
- Playable Short Game Feel
- High-Speed LSX Core
- Fast NAZ+ Cover
- Spherically-Tiled 328 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.