Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls
The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching, and even faster. Demand to play the world’s Softest. Demand Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls.
- Mark of Excellence: The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every Duo ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- Softest: At a ground-breaking 29, DUO Soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest: Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Straightest: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee.
- Matte Attack: Now available in four high visibility optix matte finish colors as well as white matte.
Bridgestone B TW XS Golf Balls
We have reinvented the TOUR B X to feature our new REACTIV cover technology. Until now you had to choose more distance or more spin. With REACTIV you can now get more distance and more spin out of the same golf ball. Designed to fit golfers with tour fast swing speeds of over 105mph, the new TOUR B XS has a softer feel and maximum greenside spin, allowing you to stop approach and pitch shots on a dime. Designed and played by Tiger Woods.
- Reactiv – REACTIV is a smart Urethane that acts as an ‘impact modifier’ to deliver a shock-absorbing cover on slow impact shots for more spin and control (wedge) – and high resilience on high impact shots for more power and distance (drive). The cover reacts differently depending on the force of the impact.
- Gradational Core – Added distance and forgiveness comes from the Gradational Compression core. Higher initial ball speed and lower side spin from the Gradational Compression core help give you an advantage on the course.
- Dual Dimple – Extra distance and enhanced aerodynamics are a result of the Dual Dimple technology. The added distance comes from a more efficient ball trajectory thanks to less drag when the ball is in flight.
- Seamless Cover – Consistent flight and performance are a result of the proprietary Seamless Cover Technology. The perfect performance and aerodynamic balance comes from manufacturing that creates a perfectly balanced dimple pattern.
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, our popular Truvis pattern, and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, led by the groundbreaking new Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
- Increased Focus and Visibility
The popular Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
New Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons, and wedges.
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
- Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
Softer golf balls compress easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.
Titleist Pro V1 Custom Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Bridgestone Women’s e6 Golf Balls
The NEW e6 LADY. Soft Feel. Long Distance.
The NEW e6 LADY is designed for golfers with moderate swing speeds seeking maximum distance on all shots. The new 2-piece construction with a lower compression core is designed for high ball speed while maintaining a soft feel. The e6 LADY is softer than the standard e6 golf ball. Available in white and optic pink.
Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls
Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. We hold ourselves to the exceptionally high standards set by Ely Reeves Callaway, a visionary who powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, like our newest golf ball. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance, a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover…ERC Soft.
ERC Soft is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for a soft feel and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new Hybrid Cover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long-distance through the bag and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create a noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.
ERC Soft is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.
And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel – ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovative Hybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off the Driver – In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This groundbreaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology – We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improved alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- **The ERC Soft Name** – Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator, and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
Srixon Soft Feel 11 Golf Balls
Distance never felt so good, with the all-new Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls. Now in its 11th generation, the 2-piece Soft Feel golf ball provides even better feel on all shots, with improved greenside spin and incredible distance and accuracy from tee to green. With a 60-compression construction and a softer, thinner cover, this ball is the full package.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Optimize your launch conditions with the E.G.G. Core. Softer in the center and firmer on the outside, it launches high off the tee with low spin for added distance. This new version is larger than past generations, improving ball speed and distance.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The 338 Speed Dimple Pattern decreases the drag coefficient in the new Soft Feel. A lower drag coefficient means the ball cuts through the air, is less affected by wind, and thus more consistent and accurate.
Get more control around the greens with a soft, thin cover. This soft Ionomer cover promotes more greenside spin and a softer feel on all pitches, chips, and putts.