Titleist AVX Golf Balls
Remarkable Distance with Exceptionally Soft Feel
The New Titleist AVX golf ball utilizes breakthrough core, cover, and aerodynamic technology. AVX is a premium performance golf ball for golfers who prioritize distance and extremely soft feel with a piercing, low ball flight. It has been engineered to be the lowest flying, lowest spinning, and softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
- lowest flying, lowest spinning, softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Flight – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Feel – Softer than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Spin – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
Innovative, high speed, low compression core technology, resulting in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel
The high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promoting distance
Proprietary GRN41 urethane cover that delivers premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long-lasting durability
Unique 352 Tetrahedral Catenary Dimple design delivers optimal flight consistency on all shots
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
In a constant pursuit to provide golfers with an added advantage, Titleist delivers a new Velocity golf ball designed to maximize distance on every shot in the bag. Titleist Velocity has been transformed with a reengineered, softer LSX core and our fastest cover blend to generate even more distance. This new core and cover formulation provides extremely low spin and fast ball speed off the tee. The new Titleist Velocity produces high flight on all shots to enhance distance and help stop the ball on the green.
- Longer Distance
- Extremely Low Long Game Spin
- High Flight on all Shots
- Playable Short Game Feel
- High-Speed LSX Core
- Fast NAZ+ Cover
- Spherically-Tiled 328 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.
Callaway Supersoft Matte Golf Balls
Super long, super straight, and super soft with a new matte finish.
Supersoft has been one of the most popular balls for years, with golfers who like it so much that they won’t use any other golf ball. The new Supersoft Matte combines our lowest compression with a new softer cover and optimized HEX Aerodynamics for lower drag. Together the soft compression and new low-spin HEX Aerodynamics pattern promote longer distance and straighter shots off every club. And around the green, the softer Trionomer cover generates greater shot-stopping spin and better feel to improve your short game performance.
The new Supersoft Matte is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft. And with its soft feel, an ultra-low compression core for fast ball speeds, super low spin low drag, and a new matte finish, it’s a ball that golfers love to play.
- Fast Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the Ultra-Low Compression Core – Advanced core promotes low spin for a longer, straighter flight on full shots.
- Longer Carry and Longer Distance from new Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics® – New HEX Aerodynamics are optimized for a lower spin rate to reduce drag and enhance lift for increased carry, higher flight, and longer distance.
- Enhanced Feel and Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover – New softer Trionomer cover formulation with a low compression for better feel and greater shot-stopping spin.
- New MATTE finish – Features with a highly visible, bright MATTE finish for a bold visual design.
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1x golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
The new Titleist® Pro V1x® golf ball is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot. The Pro V1x features more speed for extraordinary distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Soft Feel
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, our popular Truvis pattern, and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, led by the groundbreaking new Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
- Increased Focus and Visibility
The popular Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
New Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long-distance.
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons, and wedges.
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
- Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
Softer golf balls compress easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.
TaylorMade TP5 Practice Golf Balls
The TaylorMade TP5/TP5X Practice Balls deliver all of the same performance and feel as their full-priced relatives. The practice version differs only with some cosmetic defects or blemishes in the paint or stamping on the golf balls. These balls are also USGA conforming and include a PRACTICE stamp on the side of the ball.
- Softer cast urethane Dual-Spin cover increases groove interaction for more spin and control around the greens
- Four increasingly stiff layers with HFM (High Flex Material) increase ball speed through greater rebound
- HFM is a new material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed by acting as a stiff spring when compressed
- Tri-fast core features lower compression for increased launch angle and less drag
- Improved urethane compound cover and paint formula increases durability
- TaylorMade compression rating of 87
ProActive Sports LFT Practice Balls 18 Count in Mesh Bag
- Limited flight technology practice ball
- Includes mesh bag
- 18 balls per bag
Srixon Soft Feel 11 Golf Balls
Distance never felt so good, with the all-new Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls. Now in its 11th generation, the 2-piece Soft Feel golf ball provides even better feel on all shots, with improved greenside spin and incredible distance and accuracy from tee to green. With a 60-compression construction and a softer, thinner cover, this ball is the full package.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Optimize your launch conditions with the E.G.G. Core. Softer in the center and firmer on the outside, it launches high off the tee with low spin for added distance. This new version is larger than past generations, improving ball speed and distance.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The 338 Speed Dimple Pattern decreases the drag coefficient in the new Soft Feel. A lower drag coefficient means the ball cuts through the air, is less affected by wind, and thus more consistent and accurate.
Get more control around the greens with a soft, thin cover. This soft Ionomer cover promotes more greenside spin and a softer feel on all pitches, chips, and putts.