Ping Women’s G LE 2 Fairway
Easy Launching, Adjusting
By introducing eight-position loft adjustability, a thinner, faster maraging C300 face, and significantly higher MOI, G Le2 fairways are lighter, easy to launch, more forgiving, and make it simple to dial in your custom fit. With internal weighting that promotes right-to-left spin to steer the ball back online.
Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 50/60 Graphite Shaft features a lightweight construction to maximize speed; designed to produce high launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90 Graphite Shaft features a heavyweight construction to maximize control; designed to produce low launch
- Fujikura ATMOS HB tour Spec Blue 8 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce low/mid launch
- Project X Even Flow Blue Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid/high launch
Strata Men’s 2019 Ultimate 16-Piece Complete Set
- Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee
- A very forgiving 3-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Multiple hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- High flight technology delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel irons
- Precise face milling on putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
Titleist TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
The all new Titleist TS3 Driver boasts speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness in a 460cc traditional shape head. Combined with an updated Speed Chassis and Optimized Weight Distribution, the TS3 is high launching, low spinning, and without a doubt, Titleist’s fastest driver ever. TS3 model comes with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
- Speed Chassis – An all new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown – The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face – Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- New Streamlined Shape – Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution – Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG – Customizable to fit your swing.
TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Straight Distance + Extreme Forgiveness In A Draw-Biased Design
From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With M4 driver, we have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
- Twist Face — Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot — The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot. The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- Geocoustic — Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. The reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a 67% larger sweet spot.
- Draw-Biased Design — The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.