Ping Women’s G LE 2 Fairway
Easy Launching, Adjusting
By introducing eight-position loft adjustability, a thinner, faster maraging C300 face, and significantly higher MOI, G Le2 fairways are lighter, easy to launch, more forgiving, and make it simple to dial in your custom fit. With internal weighting that promotes right-to-left spin to steer the ball back online.
PING G400 Driver
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 50/60 Graphite Shaft features a lightweight construction to maximize speed; designed to produce high launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90 Graphite Shaft features a heavyweight construction to maximize control; designed to produce low launch
- Fujikura ATMOS HB tour Spec Blue 8 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce low/mid launch
- Project X Even Flow Blue Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid/high launch
Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver
The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for avid golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives. Available in DRAW and standard models.
- Turbocharged Cup Face – The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- Hibore Crown – The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting – Discretionary mass savings positioned for signifcant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel – External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design – Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
- Shaft – Miyazaki C. Kua 50(55 grams)
Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver – Black/Yellow
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.