Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
TaylorMade Women’s M6 D-Type Driver
SPEED INJECTED, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS WITH A DRAW
“The M6 D-Type driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
INJECTED FOR SPEED™
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and low CG
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Stock Shaft: TAYLORMADE TUNED PERFORMANCE 45
- Stock Grip: TM LAMKIN DUAL FEEL COMFORT 0.580 43g
TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Straight Distance + Extreme Forgiveness In A Draw-Biased Design
From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With M4 driver, we have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
- Twist Face — Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot — The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot. The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- Geocoustic — Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. The reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a 67% larger sweet spot.
- Draw-Biased Design — The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Srixon Z 785 Driver
The new Srixon Z 785 Driver is 460cc with a tour preferred look and profile. It promotes the low-spin, penetrating trajectory that better players demand off the tee. With a stronger, faster face, and lightweight carbon crown the Z 785 provides that tour look, tour feel, and tour performance.
- Stock Graphite Shaft – Project X HZRDUS Black 65
- Stock Grip – Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Ti51AF CUP FACE
Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
QUICK TUNE SYSTEM
Effortlessly adjust loft and swing weight with the Quick Tune Adjustment and Customization System.
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
Ping Junior Prodi G Driver
Get more distance off the tee with the Ping Prodi G Junior Driver, a more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power. Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4′ 5″ and 5′ 2″.
- Lightweight graphite shaft to promote higher swing speed.
- Comes in Regular or Stiff flex.
- Loft: 15 degrees
- Standard Length: 39 1/2″
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/Yellow
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Our most forgiving driver is designed to do two things: go really fast and really straight. A larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight achieves our highest measured MOI.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity-edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.