Callaway Junior XT 10-Piece Complete Set
- Designed specifically for Junior golfers who want to take their game to the next level
- 446cc titanium driver provides plenty of hittable surface area to enable high performance
- Low-profile 155cc fairway wood encourages high launch for enhanced playability and control
- Sleek, 104cc hybrid acts as an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons for performance from any lie
- Oversized, perimeter weighted irons feature wider sole constructions for launch and forgiveness
- Odyssey mid-mallet putter features slight hosel offset and contrasting alignment cues for accuracy
- Headcovers included for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid for club protection in between uses
- All clubs fitted with a graphite shaft to enable maximum swing speeds for the developing golfer
- Lightweight stand bag with dual carry straps and automatic stand for comfort and convenience
- Club specifications suited for golfers between the ages of 11-13; height 63” and above
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
PING G400 Hybrid
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm enables weight savings for increased MOI and optimal CG location
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- Cascading sole construction engages at impact to further increase face flexing for heightened launch
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.