Callaway Steelhead XR Women’s Fairway
Iconic Versatility with Modern Power
The original Steelhead was one of the most popular fairway woods of all time because of its uniquely beautiful shape and innovative Hawkeye Sole, which enhanced versatility by encouraging smooth turf interaction to promote solid contact from almost any lie.
With the new Callaway Steelhead XR Fairway Wood, Callaway has improved that iconic shape, made the head more forgiving and easy to launch, and refined the sole to make it even more versatile and playable than the original Steelhead fairway. One more thing: we super-charged it with modern, power-producing technologies to promote more distance, both off the turf and from the tee.
Steelhead XR construction combines a steel face and body with our J-36 carbon crown, which weighs just 6 grams, which is 20 grams lighter than the XR fairway crown. The weight saved by the crown allows us to distribute more weight in strategic locations within the head to position the CG lower and more forward, making Steelhead XR easy to launch with low spin – another way it resembles original.
The modern Hawkeye Sole has been re-contoured to increase versatility by reducing friction with the turf to promote clean, square contact more often, even from the tall grass.
Next-generation Hyper Speed Face Cup technology incorporates an extremely thin and flexible boundary area to encourage fast ball speed across a larger area of the face for long-distance, even on mis-hits.
Callaway’s proven Speed Step technology, developed from a unique collaboration with aerospace experts, improves the head’s aerodynamics to promote faster head speed for more distance.
The premium stock shaft, Mitsubishi Tensei CK, is engineered to deliver the optimum balance of power and control.
The original Steelhead 4+wood was a particularly iconic club; its return is sure to please a great many golfers.
Easy Launch from Classic Steelhead Shape + Modern Hawkeye Sole
We improved the iconic Steelhead shape and refined our modern Hawkeye Sole to create a versatile, confidence-building head that’s super-easy to launch.
Fast Ball Speed from Next-Generation Face Cup Technology
Our next-generation Hyper Speed Face Cup is exceptionally efficient at delivering fast ball speed and distance across the entire face, especially on mis-hits.
Extreme Forgiveness from a J-36 Carbon Crown and Shorter Hosel
Lightweight J-36 carbon crown saves substantial weight that’s repositioned in the perimeter for more forgiveness, easier launch, lower spin, and added power. The shorter hosel frees up even more weight in the head and looks appealing too.
Fast Head Speed from Speed Step Technology
Developed with direct input from aerospace experts, our proprietary Speed Step improves aerodynamics for fast swing speed and distance.
Premium Stock Shaft for Power and Control
Stock Mitsubishi Tensei CK shaft is designed to engineered to deliver the optimum balance of power and control.
Callaway Women’s Epic Flash Fairway
A Revolutionary Ball Speed Package with Flash Face Technology
The new Epic Flash fairway wood features our groundbreaking new Flash Face Technology to help golfers of every level and swing speed get more ball speed and distance.
We took the insights we acquired from using Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and Machine Learning to develop our new Flash Face and Flash Face Sub Zero drivers. And we applied what we learned to create an ultra-thin, forged Carpenter 455 steel clubface for Epic Flash fairway woods that incorporates our renowned Face Cup technology and our new Flash Face technology. The result is a uniquely designed clubface that’s expressly engineered for high COR across a large area, to promote fast ball speed on both center and off-center hits.
Within the clubhead, Callaway’s innovative Jailbreak Technology is the engine that promotes increased ball speed. It features two internal bars that connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts, and allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed.
Epic Flash fairway woods also have a new, lighter OptiFit Hosel to make it simple for players to dial in easy launch and optimal flight. And this saved weight in the hosel allows us to combine Jailbreak and adjustability for the first time ever in a fairway wood.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup for Fast Speed – Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to deliver fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Jailbreak Technology for Fast Ball Speed – Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- New OptiFit Hosel for Easy Launch and Optimal Flight – Callaway designed an entirely new hosel system that’s shorter and lighter; the saved weight is used to reposition the CG for easy launch and high, long-carrying flight.
Callaway Women’s Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
Cobra Women’s King F8 Black/Blue Fairway
Smarter. Faster. More Forgiving. Baffler¨ Technology delivers maximum playability from all lies. Tour preferred shape for maximum workability.
- COBRA CONNECT TM Powered by Arccos — Cobra’s first electronic enabled fairway that allows users to track their performance and improve their game.
- PROGRESSIVE BAFFLER ¨ DUAL RAIL SYSTEM — COBRA’s progressive Baffler¨ Rail design utilizes shallower or steeper rails depending on loft and angle of attack for improved versatility and forgiveness from any lie.
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER CROWN — A lightweight carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower and deeper, producing higher trajectories and increased forgiveness.
- 360 ¡ AERO TM — Lightweight polymer trips on the crown and titanium trips on the sole optimize aerodynamic performance while maintaining a low CG for faster clubhead speeds and more distance.
- BACK CG POSITION — KING F8 fairway features a fixed back weight-promoting higher, towering trajectories.
- FORGED E9 TM STAINLESS STEEL FACE INSERT — A forged, variable thickness E9 stainless steel face maximizes ex for increased ball speeds and distance.
- MYFLY¨ 8 WITH SMART RAIL — 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and tune launch conditions to maximize distance while all-new Smart Rail Technology keeps the face square regardless of the loft setting.
Cast 17-4 Stainless Steel
Forged 475 High-Strength Stainless Steel
Lamkin REL 360 (Tour Taper) – Connect (Black & Nardo)
MRC Tensei CK Blue 50 (LITE) / Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 70 (S/R)
Ping Women’s G LE 2 Fairway
Easy Launching, Adjusting
By introducing eight-position loft adjustability, a thinner, faster maraging C300 face, and significantly higher MOI, G Le2 fairways are lighter, easy to launch, more forgiving, and make it simple to dial in your custom fit. With internal weighting that promotes right-to-left spin to steer the ball back online.
Wilson Staff Women’s D7 Fairway
FAIRWAYS WITH RE•AKT™ TECHNOLOGY FOR ULTIMATE VERSATILITY AND PLAYABILITY.
Women’s D7 fairway woods with RE•AKT technology feature a Carpenter Custom 455® Face for incredible feel and increased ball speed. Superlight design for faster clubhead speeds with less effort and a new crown construction, creating versatile fairway woods optimized for female players.
GRIP | Wilson Staff Women’s Performance GRAPHITE SHAFT | UST Mamiya Helium
CARPENTER CUSTOM 455® FACE
A premium maraging steel insert provides a thin, hot face increasing both feel and distance performance
Easy to swing for faster clubhead speeds
NEW CROWN CONSTRUCTION
Thin cast pockets provide strength while reducing weight