Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/Yellow
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Our most forgiving driver is designed to do two things: go really fast and really straight. A larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight achieves our highest measured MOI.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity-edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**
Ping Junior Prodi G Driver
Get more distance off the tee with the Ping Prodi G Junior Driver, a more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power. Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4′ 5″ and 5′ 2″.
- Lightweight graphite shaft to promote higher swing speed.
- Comes in Regular or Stiff flex.
- Loft: 15 degrees
- Standard Length: 39 1/2″
PING G400 Hybrid
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm enables weight savings for increased MOI and optimal CG location
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- Cascading sole construction engages at impact to further increase face flexing for heightened launch
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
TaylorMade M2 Fairway
FAST. FAR. FORGIVING.
In the new TaylorMade M2 Fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. Additionally, a longer, more flexible Speed Pocket and lighter fluted hosel create a low CG that produces fast ball speeds for an incredibly long, high-launching, and low-spinning fairway.
Geocoustic engineering combines advanced sole shaping with externalized sound ribs to produce best-in-class sound and feel. Designed with a two-tiered sole, golfers will experience the same unreal distance of the original M2 with added playability from all lies.
OTHER KEY TECHNOLOGY:
- 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight for lower CG
- Speed Pocket for more distance and forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Inverted Cone Technology for a large sweet spot and a faster face
SHAFT, GRIP, AND LOFT:
M2 fairway comes equipped with the M2 REAX shaft designed in weights most appropriate for each golfer’s swing speed, 75 S-flex, 65 R-flex, 55 A-flex, and 45 L-flex. Additionally, it comes with a new 47g Dual Feel Performance Grip for men. M2 Fairway will be offered in 15° (3), 16.5° (3HL) & 18° (5), 21° (5HL) and 24° (7HL) loft options, while LH models will be offered in 15°, 16.5° & 18° lofts.