Callaway HX Soft Flight Practice Balls – 9 Pack
- Durable, Orange soft-flite golf balls
- Feature Callaway’s patented HEX dimple pattern
- Simulate actual ball flight at scaled-down, controlled distances
- Includes mesh carry bag
Titleist AVX Golf Balls
Remarkable Distance with Exceptionally Soft Feel
The New Titleist AVX golf ball utilizes breakthrough core, cover, and aerodynamic technology. AVX is a premium performance golf ball for golfers who prioritize distance and extremely soft feel with a piercing, low ball flight. It has been engineered to be the lowest flying, lowest spinning, and softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
- lowest flying, lowest spinning, softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Flight – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Feel – Softer than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Spin – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
Innovative, high speed, low compression core technology, resulting in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel
The high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promoting distance
Proprietary GRN41 urethane cover that delivers premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long-lasting durability
Unique 352 Tetrahedral Catenary Dimple design delivers optimal flight consistency on all shots
Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Balls
Z-STAR XV provides maximum ball speed for unmatched driver and iron distance. Its premium 4-piece construction gives skilled players complete tour performance, tee to green.
TaylorMade TP5x Golf Balls
Packed with new technologies in 2019, TP5/TP5x just got even faster with a greater rebound effect and optimized spin rates. There’s no ball faster, no ball longer, and no ball better than the most complete Tour ball.
Compared to TP5, TP5x offers higher compression, higher launch, and a more piercing ball flight—ultimately, TP5x provides the best in wind performance and overall control.
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
In a constant pursuit to provide golfers with an added advantage, Titleist delivers a new Velocity golf ball designed to maximize distance on every shot in the bag. Titleist Velocity has been transformed with a reengineered, softer LSX core and our fastest cover blend to generate even more distance. This new core and cover formulation provides extremely low spin and fast ball speed off the tee. The new Titleist Velocity produces high flight on all shots to enhance distance and help stop the ball on the green.
- Longer Distance
- Extremely Low Long Game Spin
- High Flight on all Shots
- Playable Short Game Feel
- High-Speed LSX Core
- Fast NAZ+ Cover
- Spherically-Tiled 328 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls
The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching, and even faster. Demand to play the world’s Softest. Demand Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls.
- Mark of Excellence: The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every Duo ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- Softest: At a ground-breaking 29, DUO Soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest: Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Straightest: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee.
- Matte Attack: Now available in four high visibility optix matte finish colors as well as white matte.
TaylorMade Women’s Kalea Golf Ball
ENGINEERED FOR YOU
More lift for more distance. The technologies in Kalea are built for every element of your game – from driver to golf ball.
- High-Energy REACT™ core for maximum distance off the tee
- Soft ionomer cover for soft feel into the green coupled with excellent greenside spin
TaylorMade TP5 Practice Golf Balls
The TaylorMade TP5/TP5X Practice Balls deliver all of the same performance and feel as their full-priced relatives. The practice version differs only with some cosmetic defects or blemishes in the paint or stamping on the golf balls. These balls are also USGA conforming and include a PRACTICE stamp on the side of the ball.
- Softer cast urethane Dual-Spin cover increases groove interaction for more spin and control around the greens
- Four increasingly stiff layers with HFM (High Flex Material) increase ball speed through greater rebound
- HFM is a new material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed by acting as a stiff spring when compressed
- Tri-fast core features lower compression for increased launch angle and less drag
- Improved urethane compound cover and paint formula increases durability
- TaylorMade compression rating of 87