Bridgestone e12 Soft Matte Golf Balls
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Delta Dimple – The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Active Acceleration Mantle – e12 features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material with an added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.
Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.
Titleist Pro V1 Custom Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls
The NEW e6. Soft Feel. Long Distance.
The reformulated e6 is designed for golfers with moderate swing speeds seeking maximum distance on all shots. The heritage of e6 in a construction that is now easier to compress. The new 2-piece construction with low compression core is designed for high ball speed while maintaining a soft feel. Available in white and optic yellow.
Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls
The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching, and even faster. Demand to play the world’s Softest. Demand Wilson Staff Duo Soft Golf Balls.
- Mark of Excellence: The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every Duo ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- Softest: At a ground-breaking 29, DUO Soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest: Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Straightest: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee.
- Matte Attack: Now available in four high visibility optix matte finish colors as well as white matte.
ProActive Sports LFT Practice Balls 18 Count in Mesh Bag
- Limited flight technology practice ball
- Includes mesh bag
- 18 balls per bag
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
JEF World of Golf Range Bucket with Foam Practice Balls
- Metal Range Bucket
- 42 multi-colored foam practice balls
- Simulate the flight of a real golf ball
- Improve your game at home