Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.
TaylorMade TP5 Practice Golf Balls
The TaylorMade TP5/TP5X Practice Balls deliver all of the same performance and feel as their full-priced relatives. The practice version differs only with some cosmetic defects or blemishes in the paint or stamping on the golf balls. These balls are also USGA conforming and include a PRACTICE stamp on the side of the ball.
- Softer cast urethane Dual-Spin cover increases groove interaction for more spin and control around the greens
- Four increasingly stiff layers with HFM (High Flex Material) increase ball speed through greater rebound
- HFM is a new material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed by acting as a stiff spring when compressed
- Tri-fast core features lower compression for increased launch angle and less drag
- Improved urethane compound cover and paint formula increases durability
- TaylorMade compression rating of 87
Bridgestone Women’s e6 Golf Balls
The NEW e6 LADY. Soft Feel. Long Distance.
The NEW e6 LADY is designed for golfers with moderate swing speeds seeking maximum distance on all shots. The new 2-piece construction with a lower compression core is designed for high ball speed while maintaining a soft feel. The e6 LADY is softer than the standard e6 golf ball. Available in white and optic pink.
Bridgestone B TW XS Golf Balls
We have reinvented the TOUR B X to feature our new REACTIV cover technology. Until now you had to choose more distance or more spin. With REACTIV you can now get more distance and more spin out of the same golf ball. Designed to fit golfers with tour fast swing speeds of over 105mph, the new TOUR B XS has a softer feel and maximum greenside spin, allowing you to stop approach and pitch shots on a dime. Designed and played by Tiger Woods.
- Reactiv – REACTIV is a smart Urethane that acts as an ‘impact modifier’ to deliver a shock-absorbing cover on slow impact shots for more spin and control (wedge) – and high resilience on high impact shots for more power and distance (drive). The cover reacts differently depending on the force of the impact.
- Gradational Core – Added distance and forgiveness comes from the Gradational Compression core. Higher initial ball speed and lower side spin from the Gradational Compression core help give you an advantage on the course.
- Dual Dimple – Extra distance and enhanced aerodynamics are a result of the Dual Dimple technology. The added distance comes from a more efficient ball trajectory thanks to less drag when the ball is in flight.
- Seamless Cover – Consistent flight and performance are a result of the proprietary Seamless Cover Technology. The perfect performance and aerodynamic balance comes from manufacturing that creates a perfectly balanced dimple pattern.
Bridgestone e12 Soft Patriot Pack Golf Balls – 15 pk
New Limited Edition e12 SOFT Patriot Pack supporting Tee It Up for the Troops. The Patriot Pack features a dozen of the award-winning e12 SOFT white golf balls and a bonus sleeve of the popular e12 SOFT Matte Red, all housed in a red, white, and blue themed package that any American patriot would be proud to display. A portion of proceeds from sales will benefit Tee It Up for the Troops.
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Designed to deliver sidespin-reducing performance and added distance off the tee
- Engineered specifically for golfers with driver swing speeds that are less than 105 MPH
- 3-piece construction
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
At Callaway, we’re intensely focused on golf ball innovations that deliver game-changing distance, incredible feel, and exceptional control. We rely on unconventional thinking and completely new technologies that can help improve your game. Now we’ve advanced our innovative thinking for 2020 with the new Chrome Soft…and this ball changes everything.
It’s a Tour Ball that takes performance to another level. We’ve re-engineered every aspect and element in Chrome Soft Triple Track for more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag. In fact, we’ve completely redesigned the core and mantle, and how they interact to help elevate overall ball speed.
The high tech, graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy, from a significantly larger inner core, to provide higher launch and lower spin. And our high-speed mantle system features a new proprietary Ionomer to create a more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core. This mantle is a key component to consistent speed and a penetrating ball flight, from the driver all the way to your irons.
Chrome Soft Triple Track is also synonymous with great feel, which we provide from a new thinner urethane cover. The soft Tour Urethane Cover is extremely resilient and combines with the core & mantle system to achieve unparalleled feel. To complete the total performance package, we’ve optimized the aerodynamic design for longer distance and consistently higher ball flight. All of these technologies are engineered to make this our most advanced, longest Tour Ball.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for an ideal spin on wedge shots.
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
In a constant pursuit to provide golfers with an added advantage, Titleist delivers a new Velocity golf ball designed to maximize distance on every shot in the bag. Titleist Velocity has been transformed with a reengineered, softer LSX core and our fastest cover blend to generate even more distance. This new core and cover formulation provides extremely low spin and fast ball speed off the tee. The new Titleist Velocity produces high flight on all shots to enhance distance and help stop the ball on the green.
- Longer Distance
- Extremely Low Long Game Spin
- High Flight on all Shots
- Playable Short Game Feel
- High-Speed LSX Core
- Fast NAZ+ Cover
- Spherically-Tiled 328 Tetrahedral Dimple Design