Srixon Soft Feel Lady Golf Balls
Increase your driving distance and enjoy unrivaled softness with the all-new Soft Feel Lady, the soft distance ball that outperforms the competition. With its soft Ionomer cover and 60 compression rating, distance has never felt so good.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Softer near the center and gradually firmer around the perimeter, Soft Feel’s Energetic Gradient Growth Core feels soft while maximizing ball speed. Tuned to a woman’s swing, SOFT FEEL LADY’s core launches higher for an easier launch with more carry.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The same pattern used on tour by Srixon staffers, our 338 Speed Dimple pattern increases distance by reducing drag and is especially effective in windy conditions.
Durable, Soft Cover
SOFT FEEL LADY’s Ionomer Cover is remarkably thin and soft, producing ample spin for more control on your greenside shots.
Srixon Soft Feel 11 Golf Balls
Distance never felt so good, with the all-new Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls. Now in its 11th generation, the 2-piece Soft Feel golf ball provides even better feel on all shots, with improved greenside spin and incredible distance and accuracy from tee to green. With a 60-compression construction and a softer, thinner cover, this ball is the full package.
Energetic Gradient Growth Core
Optimize your launch conditions with the E.G.G. Core. Softer in the center and firmer on the outside, it launches high off the tee with low spin for added distance. This new version is larger than past generations, improving ball speed and distance.
New 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
The 338 Speed Dimple Pattern decreases the drag coefficient in the new Soft Feel. A lower drag coefficient means the ball cuts through the air, is less affected by wind, and thus more consistent and accurate.
Get more control around the greens with a soft, thin cover. This soft Ionomer cover promotes more greenside spin and a softer feel on all pitches, chips, and putts.
Titleist AVX Golf Balls
Remarkable Distance with Exceptionally Soft Feel
The New Titleist AVX golf ball utilizes breakthrough core, cover, and aerodynamic technology. AVX is a premium performance golf ball for golfers who prioritize distance and extremely soft feel with a piercing, low ball flight. It has been engineered to be the lowest flying, lowest spinning, and softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
- lowest flying, lowest spinning, softest feeling high-performance golf ball in the Titleist line.
- Flight – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Feel – Softer than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
- Spin – Lower than Pro V1 & Pro V1x
Innovative, high speed, low compression core technology, resulting in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel
The high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promoting distance
Proprietary GRN41 urethane cover that delivers premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long-lasting durability
Unique 352 Tetrahedral Catenary Dimple design delivers optimal flight consistency on all shots
Titleist Pro V1 Custom Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
At Titleist, our mission is to design and produce golf balls of superior performance and superior quality. That requires advanced technology and precision manufacturing to give golfers what they need to execute every shot. The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed for maximum distance and the best short game control to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Each element of the new Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. Pro V1 features more speed for extraordinary distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, Drop-and-Stop™ control, and very soft feel.
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Balls
Z-STAR XV provides maximum ball speed for unmatched driver and iron distance. Its premium 4-piece construction gives skilled players complete tour performance, tee to green.
TaylorMade Women’s Kalea Golf Ball
ENGINEERED FOR YOU
More lift for more distance. The technologies in Kalea are built for every element of your game – from driver to golf ball.
- High-Energy REACT™ core for maximum distance off the tee
- Soft ionomer cover for soft feel into the green coupled with excellent greenside spin
Callaway Supersoft Matte Golf Balls
Super long, super straight, and super soft with a new matte finish.
Supersoft has been one of the most popular balls for years, with golfers who like it so much that they won’t use any other golf ball. The new Supersoft Matte combines our lowest compression with a new softer cover and optimized HEX Aerodynamics for lower drag. Together the soft compression and new low-spin HEX Aerodynamics pattern promote longer distance and straighter shots off every club. And around the green, the softer Trionomer cover generates greater shot-stopping spin and better feel to improve your short game performance.
The new Supersoft Matte is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft. And with its soft feel, an ultra-low compression core for fast ball speeds, super low spin low drag, and a new matte finish, it’s a ball that golfers love to play.
- Fast Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the Ultra-Low Compression Core – Advanced core promotes low spin for a longer, straighter flight on full shots.
- Longer Carry and Longer Distance from new Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics® – New HEX Aerodynamics are optimized for a lower spin rate to reduce drag and enhance lift for increased carry, higher flight, and longer distance.
- Enhanced Feel and Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover – New softer Trionomer cover formulation with a low compression for better feel and greater shot-stopping spin.
- New MATTE finish – Features with a highly visible, bright MATTE finish for a bold visual design.
Bridgestone e12 Soft Matte Golf Balls
Distance Performance class, 3-piece Surlyn golf ball that delivers sidespin reducing performance, with added distance off the tee with a softer feel. Bridgestone’s proprietary new Active Acceleration Mantle layer is a key component of the 3-piece construction. The Active Acceleration Mantle is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material that provides increased thrust and higher initial velocity at impact while allowing Bridgestone to soften the core for greater forgiveness and enhanced feel. Designed specifically for players with less than 105 MPH driver swing speeds. The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and optimized aerodynamics in the cover.
- Delta Dimple – The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Active Acceleration Mantle – e12 features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High-Performance Polymer material with an added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.