TaylorMade Spider X #3 Putter – Navy
ENHANCED STABILITY YOU CAN SEE
The X Philosophy
- Spider X revolutionizes the way we achieve optimal stability and alignment by re-engineering the mass properties of the head and introducing a new optically engineered True Path Alignment System
- Spider X features a redesigned head with a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
The X Design
- New True Path Alignment System helps visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy
- Spider X improves mass properties and stability by utilizing a heavy 320g frame with extreme perimeter weighting
Redesigned Weight Ports
- Redesigned weight ports (2g, 6g, or 12g) enable personalization of feel and stability
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
Callaway Junior XT 10-Piece Complete Set
- Designed specifically for Junior golfers who want to take their game to the next level
- 446cc titanium driver provides plenty of hittable surface area to enable high performance
- Low-profile 155cc fairway wood encourages high launch for enhanced playability and control
- Sleek, 104cc hybrid acts as an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons for performance from any lie
- Oversized, perimeter weighted irons feature wider sole constructions for launch and forgiveness
- Odyssey mid-mallet putter features slight hosel offset and contrasting alignment cues for accuracy
- Headcovers included for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid for club protection in between uses
- All clubs fitted with a graphite shaft to enable maximum swing speeds for the developing golfer
- Lightweight stand bag with dual carry straps and automatic stand for comfort and convenience
- Club specifications suited for golfers between the ages of 11-13; height 63” and above
TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
“The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver
The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for avid golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives. Available in DRAW and standard models.
- Turbocharged Cup Face – The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- Hibore Crown – The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting – Discretionary mass savings positioned for signifcant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel – External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design – Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
- Shaft – Miyazaki C. Kua 50(55 grams)
TaylorMade SIM Driver
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and distance for every golfer
- Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft delivers enhanced stability and increases energy transfer for a more signature feel
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke shaft ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Graphite Shaft/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).