Cleveland Women’s Huntington Beach Soft #11 Putter
The flagship model of the Huntington Beach SOFT collection, the 11 is a slant neck mallet, with two stability wings, featuring a soft feel, truer roll, and more consistent distance control for all-around putting performance.
TaylorMade SIM Max Hybrid
We added V Steel™ to a Rescue™ for the first time in TaylorMade history, giving you improved turf interaction and better performance from difficult lies.
Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 47g 0.600 Round (Black/Gray)
- Twist Face™ – Uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots.
- V Steel™ Sole Design – Designed to improve turf interaction through reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
- Speed Pocket™ – Allows for increased sole flexibility and designed to provide additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- C300 Ultra-Strong Steel Face – High-strength C300 steel allows for a stronger, faster face engineered for explosive speed performance.
|SIM Max Hybrid||3||19°||RH/LH||60°||40.75”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||4||22°||RH/LH||60.5°||40.25”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||5||61°||RH/LH||60°||39.75”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||6||28°||RH||61.5°||39.25”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||7||31°||RH||62°||38.75”||D3|
TaylorMade Spider X #3 Putter – Navy
ENHANCED STABILITY YOU CAN SEE
The X Philosophy
- Spider X revolutionizes the way we achieve optimal stability and alignment by re-engineering the mass properties of the head and introducing a new optically engineered True Path Alignment System
- Spider X features a redesigned head with a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
The X Design
- New True Path Alignment System helps visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy
- Spider X improves mass properties and stability by utilizing a heavy 320g frame with extreme perimeter weighting
Redesigned Weight Ports
- Redesigned weight ports (2g, 6g, or 12g) enable personalization of feel and stability
Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome Wedge
Improving in all three areas of wedge performance, new SM7 models provide increased shot versatility with expanded fitting options, improved distance and trajectory control, and more spin through the following key advancements.
Finely tuned Progressive Center of Gravity locations improves trajectory and distance control while creating the best-feeling Vokey wedges to date. Proprietary heat treatment is applied to all Vokey Design SM7 wedges, resulting in longer-lasting spin through the life of the wedge.
The fastest way to a better short game is through a wedge fitting. There are six tour-proven sole grinds – F, S, M, K, L, and the new D grind – allow golfers of all skill levels to be precisely fit for their swing type, shot making style, and course conditions.
- F Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and square face shots. For that reason, F is the only grind available in the 46 – 52 models. The 54/56 F Grind is the most played sand wedge on the PGA Tour.
- S Grind: Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square faced shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- M Grind: Vokey’s favorite, the M grind is designed for players that like to rotate the clubface open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- D Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge, the new D Grind offers high measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- K Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- L Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.