TaylorMade SIM Max Hybrid
We added V Steel™ to a Rescue™ for the first time in TaylorMade history, giving you improved turf interaction and better performance from difficult lies.
Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 47g 0.600 Round (Black/Gray)
- Twist Face™ – Uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots.
- V Steel™ Sole Design – Designed to improve turf interaction through reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
- Speed Pocket™ – Allows for increased sole flexibility and designed to provide additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- C300 Ultra-Strong Steel Face – High-strength C300 steel allows for a stronger, faster face engineered for explosive speed performance.
|SIM Max Hybrid||3||19°||RH/LH||60°||40.75”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||4||22°||RH/LH||60.5°||40.25”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||5||61°||RH/LH||60°||39.75”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||6||28°||RH||61.5°||39.25”||D3|
|SIM Max Hybrid||7||31°||RH||62°||38.75”||D3|
Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome Wedge
Improving in all three areas of wedge performance, new SM7 models provide increased shot versatility with expanded fitting options, improved distance and trajectory control, and more spin through the following key advancements.
Finely tuned Progressive Center of Gravity locations improves trajectory and distance control while creating the best-feeling Vokey wedges to date. Proprietary heat treatment is applied to all Vokey Design SM7 wedges, resulting in longer-lasting spin through the life of the wedge.
The fastest way to a better short game is through a wedge fitting. There are six tour-proven sole grinds – F, S, M, K, L, and the new D grind – allow golfers of all skill levels to be precisely fit for their swing type, shot making style, and course conditions.
- F Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and square face shots. For that reason, F is the only grind available in the 46 – 52 models. The 54/56 F Grind is the most played sand wedge on the PGA Tour.
- S Grind: Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square faced shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- M Grind: Vokey’s favorite, the M grind is designed for players that like to rotate the clubface open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- D Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge, the new D Grind offers high measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- K Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- L Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.
Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver – Black/Yellow
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
TaylorMade Women’s M6 D-Type Driver
SPEED INJECTED, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS WITH A DRAW
“The M6 D-Type driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
INJECTED FOR SPEED™
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and low CG
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Stock Shaft: TAYLORMADE TUNED PERFORMANCE 45
- Stock Grip: TM LAMKIN DUAL FEEL COMFORT 0.580 43g
PING G400 Hybrid
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm enables weight savings for increased MOI and optimal CG location
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- Cascading sole construction engages at impact to further increase face flexing for heightened launch
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/Yellow
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Our most forgiving driver is designed to do two things: go really fast and really straight. A larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight achieves our highest measured MOI.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity-edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
Cleveland Women’s Huntington Beach Soft #11 Putter
The flagship model of the Huntington Beach SOFT collection, the 11 is a slant neck mallet, with two stability wings, featuring a soft feel, truer roll, and more consistent distance control for all-around putting performance.
Strata Men’s 2019 Ultimate 16-Piece Complete Set
- Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee
- A very forgiving 3-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Multiple hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- High flight technology delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel irons
- Precise face milling on putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Titleist TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
The all new Titleist TS3 Driver boasts speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness in a 460cc traditional shape head. Combined with an updated Speed Chassis and Optimized Weight Distribution, the TS3 is high launching, low spinning, and without a doubt, Titleist’s fastest driver ever. TS3 model comes with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
- Speed Chassis – An all new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown – The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face – Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- New Streamlined Shape – Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution – Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG – Customizable to fit your swing.