Mizuno S-18 White Satin Wedge
The S18 wedge is the newest member of the Mizuno family of performance wedges with advanced center of gravity positioning. In the higher lofts, mass is shifted up the blade delivering more consistent spin rates on strikes from high on the clubface (common with more extreme lofts). A true specialist wedge in every aspect (sole grind, profile, beveled top line, and groove depth) from the 46-degree pitching wedge replacement to the 62-degree lob wedge in a mid-size, rounded profile. Grain Flow Forged with Boron for grooves that stay sharper longer.
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds: Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility
- Face Milling Lines: Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green
- Loft Specific Head Shapes: Graduated head shapes from pitching wedge to lob wedge ideally suited for how each wedge is used
- Loft/COG Flow Design: The COG of the wedge flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility
PING G400 Hybrid
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm enables weight savings for increased MOI and optimal CG location
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- Cascading sole construction engages at impact to further increase face flexing for heightened launch
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
“The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**
Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Straight Distance + Extreme Forgiveness In A Draw-Biased Design
From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With M4 driver, we have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
- Twist Face — Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot — The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot. The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- Geocoustic — Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. The reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a 67% larger sweet spot.
- Draw-Biased Design — The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway