Srixon Z 785 Driver
The new Srixon Z 785 Driver is 460cc with a tour preferred look and profile. It promotes the low-spin, penetrating trajectory that better players demand off the tee. With a stronger, faster face, and lightweight carbon crown the Z 785 provides that tour look, tour feel, and tour performance.
- Stock Graphite Shaft – Project X HZRDUS Black 65
- Stock Grip – Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Ti51AF CUP FACE
Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
QUICK TUNE SYSTEM
Effortlessly adjust loft and swing weight with the Quick Tune Adjustment and Customization System.
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
PING G400 Driver
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
TaylorMade Women’s M6 D-Type Driver
SPEED INJECTED, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS WITH A DRAW
“The M6 D-Type driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
INJECTED FOR SPEED™
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and low CG
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Stock Shaft: TAYLORMADE TUNED PERFORMANCE 45
- Stock Grip: TM LAMKIN DUAL FEEL COMFORT 0.580 43g
TaylorMade SIM Driver
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and distance for every golfer
- Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft delivers enhanced stability and increases energy transfer for a more signature feel
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke shaft ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Graphite Shaft/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**