Cobra King F9 Speedback Hybrid
SPEEDBACK™ Technology combines a low, back weight with a faster, re-engineered BAFFLER® rail design to lower the CG and improve speed, stability, and launch from every lie.
- SPEEDBACK – Re-engineered BAFFLER® rails and a low, back tungsten weight optimize turf interaction and lower the CG for improved launch and faster clubhead speed from any lie.
- FORGED 455 STAINLESS STEEL FACE – A thin, forged high-strength stainless steel insert maximizes flex for increased ball speeds and launch across the face.
- HIGH MOI SHAPE – A 10% larger clubhead increases MOI, while a lower toe and a square leading edge combine to promote a lower CG and improved alignment for increased accuracy and precision.
- BACK CG POSITION – A fixed, interchangeable weight positioned low and back promotes high, towering ball flights and maximum forgiveness.
- COBRA CONNECT™ – COBRA CONNECT, Powered by Arccos™ features electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.
- Stock Grip – Lamkin Crossline Connect – Black
- Stock Shaft – HZRDUS Smoke 70
TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
“The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Ping Junior Prodi G Driver
Get more distance off the tee with the Ping Prodi G Junior Driver, a more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power. Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4′ 5″ and 5′ 2″.
- Lightweight graphite shaft to promote higher swing speed.
- Comes in Regular or Stiff flex.
- Loft: 15 degrees
- Standard Length: 39 1/2″
Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 50/60 Graphite Shaft features a lightweight construction to maximize speed; designed to produce high launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90 Graphite Shaft features a heavyweight construction to maximize control; designed to produce low launch
- Fujikura ATMOS HB tour Spec Blue 8 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce low/mid launch
- Project X Even Flow Blue Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid/high launch
Strata Men’s 2019 Ultimate 16-Piece Complete Set
- Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee
- A very forgiving 3-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Multiple hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- High flight technology delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel irons
- Precise face milling on putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Srixon Z 785 Driver
The new Srixon Z 785 Driver is 460cc with a tour preferred look and profile. It promotes the low-spin, penetrating trajectory that better players demand off the tee. With a stronger, faster face, and lightweight carbon crown the Z 785 provides that tour look, tour feel, and tour performance.
- Stock Graphite Shaft – Project X HZRDUS Black 65
- Stock Grip – Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Ti51AF CUP FACE
Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
QUICK TUNE SYSTEM
Effortlessly adjust loft and swing weight with the Quick Tune Adjustment and Customization System.
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver
The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for avid golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives. Available in DRAW and standard models.
- Turbocharged Cup Face – The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- Hibore Crown – The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting – Discretionary mass savings positioned for signifcant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel – External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design – Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
- Shaft – Miyazaki C. Kua 50(55 grams)
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/Yellow
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Our most forgiving driver is designed to do two things: go really fast and really straight. A larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight achieves our highest measured MOI.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity-edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.