Ping Women’s G LE 2 Combo Set
Faster, Higher Hybrids Combined With Light, Long, and Straight Irons
A thinner, hotter Carpenter 455 face and lighter swing weight in the G LE 2 Hybrids generate faster ball speeds while a lower, deeper CG helps launch the ball high with greater forgiveness on a steep landing angle so your shots hold the green. Softer crown turbulators to match the driver help capture the ball at address.
More precise and forgiving, G LE 2 irons utilize COR-Eye Technology and a top-rail undercut to increase face flexing and increase MOI 10%. Aided by a lighter swing weight, the simultaneous gains in ball speed and shot height help carry the ball farther. Aco-molded cavity badge ensures enhanced feel and sound at impact.
A lighter, super-soft Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip in an attractive garnet color is standard with G Le2. PING’s proprietary ULT240 Lite and Ultra Lite premium graphite shafts help bring down overall system weight while helping generate more clubhead speed and ball velocity with ease.
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Cobra Women’s F-MAX Superlite 19-Piece Complete Set
- Complete set designed to help golfers maximize club head speed through lighter overall club weights
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- Oversized, 460cc Driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a forged 455SS stainless steel face to create an enlarged sweet spot
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons and wedges feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Player-preferred mallet putter with alignment cues along the topline improves putting performance
- All clubs fitted with graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Durable nylon headcovers for the metalwoods and putter for club protection
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
“The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver – Black/Yellow
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
TaylorMade SIM Driver
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and distance for every golfer
- Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft delivers enhanced stability and increases energy transfer for a more signature feel
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke shaft ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Graphite Shaft/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade