Cleveland Women’s Launcher CBX 7pc Iron Set – Graphite
DON’T JUST HIT IT, LAUNCH IT.
Cleveland Golf’s Launcher is back. The new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature new Tour zip grooves & laser milling, progressive shaping, Dual V Sole grind, launcher cup face, and feel balancing technology to give you distance and control from anywhere on the course.
EXPERIENCE THE SCORE-DROPPING TECHNOLOGIES IN LAUNCHER CBX
Launcher CBX Irons use a cavity back and a cup face to help you achieve incredible distance. But it’s their wedge spin technology that gives you total control around the course. With Laser Milling and Tour Zip Grooves, you get precision plus distance, in a forgiving set of irons that’s easy to swing.
Take control: get distance and total precision with the new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons
TaylorMade SIM Driver
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and distance for every golfer
- Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft delivers enhanced stability and increases energy transfer for a more signature feel
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke shaft ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Graphite Shaft/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
TaylorMade Women’s M6 D-Type Driver
SPEED INJECTED, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS WITH A DRAW
“The M6 D-Type driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
INJECTED FOR SPEED™
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and low CG
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Stock Shaft: TAYLORMADE TUNED PERFORMANCE 45
- Stock Grip: TM LAMKIN DUAL FEEL COMFORT 0.580 43g
Ping Junior Prodi G Driver
Get more distance off the tee with the Ping Prodi G Junior Driver, a more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power. Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4′ 5″ and 5′ 2″.
- Lightweight graphite shaft to promote higher swing speed.
- Comes in Regular or Stiff flex.
- Loft: 15 degrees
- Standard Length: 39 1/2″
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Strata Men’s 2019 Ultimate 16-Piece Complete Set
- Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee
- A very forgiving 3-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Multiple hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- High flight technology delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel irons
- Precise face milling on putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
PING G400 Driver
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING