Cleveland Women’s Launcher CBX 7pc Iron Set – Graphite
DON’T JUST HIT IT, LAUNCH IT.
Cleveland Golf’s Launcher is back. The new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature new Tour zip grooves & laser milling, progressive shaping, Dual V Sole grind, launcher cup face, and feel balancing technology to give you distance and control from anywhere on the course.
EXPERIENCE THE SCORE-DROPPING TECHNOLOGIES IN LAUNCHER CBX
Launcher CBX Irons use a cavity back and a cup face to help you achieve incredible distance. But it’s their wedge spin technology that gives you total control around the course. With Laser Milling and Tour Zip Grooves, you get precision plus distance, in a forgiving set of irons that’s easy to swing.
Take control: get distance and total precision with the new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid
- Designed to provide the massive forgiveness, easy launch, high flight and versatility players demand
- Optimized head profile is longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back compared to XR
- Larger face equipped with next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup maximizes forgiveness and distance
- Edges of the face flex and release faster at impact to raise speed on center and off-center hits
- Compact, perimeter-weighted club head with low CG promotes long, high-launching shots
- Reduced sole to turf friction makes it easier to launch shots cleanly from almost any lie
- Shaft: Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Callaway Universal Rubber Grip
- Brand : Callaway
Titleist TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
The all new Titleist TS3 Driver boasts speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness in a 460cc traditional shape head. Combined with an updated Speed Chassis and Optimized Weight Distribution, the TS3 is high launching, low spinning, and without a doubt, Titleist’s fastest driver ever. TS3 model comes with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
- Speed Chassis – An all new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown – The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face – Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- New Streamlined Shape – Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution – Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG – Customizable to fit your swing.
Cobra Women’s F-MAX Superlite 19-Piece Complete Set
- Complete set designed to help golfers maximize club head speed through lighter overall club weights
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- Oversized, 460cc Driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a forged 455SS stainless steel face to create an enlarged sweet spot
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons and wedges feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Player-preferred mallet putter with alignment cues along the topline improves putting performance
- All clubs fitted with graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Durable nylon headcovers for the metalwoods and putter for club protection
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
TaylorMade SIM Driver
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and distance for every golfer
- Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft delivers enhanced stability and increases energy transfer for a more signature feel
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke shaft ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Graphite Shaft/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade