TaylorMade Truss TB1 Putter
We developed Truss™ for players who desire the stability and forgiveness of a mallet but prefer a more traditional look at address.
By creating multiple contact points along with the topline, the Truss hosel design reduces the amount of unsupported mass and deflection at impact.
Stock Grip: Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Grip
- Truss Design – Engineered for less twisting while maintaining a familiar look at address. It’s intended to increase the stiffness/frequency for an improved sound and feel.
- Two Topline Connection Points – An intelligent design that connects the hosel to the topline at two separate points in order to reduce the unsupported mass and encourage a more stable putter face at impact.
- Cobalt Blue Pure Roll™ Insert – Combines 45° grooves with a softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line.
- Adjustable Sole Weights – Adjustable sole weights allow golfers to achieve a variety of swing weights and CG placements to match the characteristics of their putting stroke and personal preferences.
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft (Chrome) – The new chrome CT Tour putter shaft weighs 120g and is designed for less deflection.
|Model||Finish||Hosel||Hand||Sightline||Toe Hang||Offset||Length||Head Weight||Heel Sole Weight||Toe Sole Weight||Loft||Lie||Pure Roll Insert|
|TB1||Nickel-Cobalt||Truss Heel||RH/LH||Single||16°||Full Shaft||33″||365g||12g||20g||3°||70°||5mm|
|TB1||Nickel-Cobalt||Truss Heel||RH/LH||Single||16°||Full Shaft||34″||355g||7.5g||15g||3°||70°||5mm|
|TB1||Nickel- Cobalt||Truss Heel||RH/LH||Single||16°||Full Shaft||35″||345g||2.5g||10g||3°||70°||5mm|