Cleveland Women’s Launcher CBX 7pc Iron Set – Graphite
DON’T JUST HIT IT, LAUNCH IT.
Cleveland Golf’s Launcher is back. The new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature new Tour zip grooves & laser milling, progressive shaping, Dual V Sole grind, launcher cup face, and feel balancing technology to give you distance and control from anywhere on the course.
EXPERIENCE THE SCORE-DROPPING TECHNOLOGIES IN LAUNCHER CBX
Launcher CBX Irons use a cavity back and a cup face to help you achieve incredible distance. But it’s their wedge spin technology that gives you total control around the course. With Laser Milling and Tour Zip Grooves, you get precision plus distance, in a forgiving set of irons that’s easy to swing.
Take control: get distance and total precision with the new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons
Cobra King Women’s Speedzone Combo Iron Set
The women’s SPEEDZONE Combo Set features 2 hybrids and 5 irons and is the ideal setup to help you gap your set perfectly by replacing your long irons with more forgiving hybrids.
We’ve optimized specific zones of the construction from the chassis to the exterior to engineer the highest level of performance in a hybrid. The irons contain a carbon fiber topline, delivering an ultra-low CG for maximum speed and launch.
- Carbon Topline – 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increased ball speed.
- SpeedBack Shape – Extreme heel and toe weighting to provide lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- Pwrshell Technology – Face insert forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, deeper undercut to enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Progressive Head Construction – Designed with progressive head shapes, grooves, and hosel lengths to optimize launch and spin through the set.
|Club||Loft||Head Volume||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
Ping Women’s G LE 2 Combo Set
Faster, Higher Hybrids Combined With Light, Long, and Straight Irons
A thinner, hotter Carpenter 455 face and lighter swing weight in the G LE 2 Hybrids generate faster ball speeds while a lower, deeper CG helps launch the ball high with greater forgiveness on a steep landing angle so your shots hold the green. Softer crown turbulators to match the driver help capture the ball at address.
More precise and forgiving, G LE 2 irons utilize COR-Eye Technology and a top-rail undercut to increase face flexing and increase MOI 10%. Aided by a lighter swing weight, the simultaneous gains in ball speed and shot height help carry the ball farther. Aco-molded cavity badge ensures enhanced feel and sound at impact.
A lighter, super-soft Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip in an attractive garnet color is standard with G Le2. PING’s proprietary ULT240 Lite and Ultra Lite premium graphite shafts help bring down overall system weight while helping generate more clubhead speed and ball velocity with ease.
Titleist Women’s T300 Iron Set
Breakthrough Iron Technology Drives Maximum Speed and Playable Distance with Pure Titleist Feel
T300 offers the most forgiving player’s experience possible with a modern shape that rewards with faster ball speeds and preferred feel. Max Impact technology extends maximum speed across an extremely forgiving mid-size face, powering a fast cavity-back design that delivers the best combination of high launch, long-distance, and forgiveness.
The player’s improvement iron, T300 is powered by Max Impact technology to extend maximum speed evenly across an extremely forgiving mid-sized face. T300 is designed for the player who wants high launch, long-distance and forgiveness they can trust.
- Mid-sized, fast cavity-back design: Designed for maximum distance and forgiveness.
- Max Impact Technology: Delivers maximum speed and distance control.
- High-density tungsten: An average of 52 grams placed in the heel and toe, produces a low CG for a higher, easy launch.
- Progressive set design: With progressive blade lengths, sole widths, and hosel lengths, delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
Wilson Staff Women’s D7 Iron Set
D7 WITH RE•AKT™ TECHNOLOGY PUTS POWER WHERE IT’S NEEDED MOST.
D7 is designed with Wilson’s thinnest face ever for more responsiveness, longer shots, and better feel. Long irons feature three rows of Power Holes for greater distance and fewer Power Holes combine with optimal weighting and extreme feel in the shorter irons for the most precise distance control. D7 helps women play their best.
Stock Grip is a Wilson Staff Women’s Performance grip. Stock Graphite Shaft is UST Mamiya Recoil 450.
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Iron Set
Wilson Staff Launch Pad irons are packed with features designed to help get the ball airborne while delivering distance, forgiveness, and confidence.
- Launch Pad Sole – The Launch Pad Sole design provides exactly what the name suggests, a sole design that effectively floats above the turf, resulting in a higher launching ball flight.
- Hollow Construction – Hollow construction supports an incredibly thin face for maximum ball speed and increased distance.
- Designed to Put Long Irons Back in The Bag – Long irons feature wider, more forgiving soles, with traditional game-improvement sole widths across the shorter irons. The end result is consistent ball contact with less chunking and greater distance.
- Lightweight Shaft with a Midsize Grip – The lightweight of Launch Pad irons makes it easy to generate high clubhead speeds with minimum effort. The Midsize grip is comfortable and enhances feel for greater confidence with every swing.
|Club||RH/LH||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce||Hosel Offest||Swing Weight|