Cobra Women’s F-Max Hybrid
Cobra F-Max Women’s Hybrid
The new F-Max Family features Cobra’s lightest and easiest to hit clubs ever. The lightweight configuration creates longer, straighter, and more consistent shots.
- ULTRALIGHT CONFIGURATION – Lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds.
- STANDARD MEN’S SIZE GRIPS – Larger, standard men’s size grips with a softer women’s compound improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- CROWN ALIGNMENT FEATURE – A visually appealing crown alignment feature makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter shots off the tee.
- BACK/HEEL CG WEIGHT – A fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes more forgiving, straighter ball flights.
- OFFSET DESIGN – An offset hosel design creates a higher trajectory with draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots.
- FORGED 455 STAINLESS STEEL FACE INSERT – A forged stainless steel face insert delivers more speed and distance on off-center hits.
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad Driver
Wilson’s Women’s’ Launch Pad driver features a super lightweight design, moderate hosel offset and Variable Face technology for high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles with every swing.
Additionally, the Wilson Staff Women’s Launch Pad family of woods has been designed for female players looking to get their shots up and off the ground, with a very lightweight design and configured to neutralize fade bias by creating a slight draw.
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- The Slice is Solved – The Launch Pad driver is designed to solve golf’s most frustrating problem – the dreaded slice off the tee. The moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game.
- Our Most Forgiving Face Yet – This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact.
- Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds – The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft, and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market. This extremely lightweight translates into an effortless increase in clubhead speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
PING G400 Driver
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Srixon Z 785 Driver
The new Srixon Z 785 Driver is 460cc with a tour preferred look and profile. It promotes the low-spin, penetrating trajectory that better players demand off the tee. With a stronger, faster face, and lightweight carbon crown the Z 785 provides that tour look, tour feel, and tour performance.
- Stock Graphite Shaft – Project X HZRDUS Black 65
- Stock Grip – Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Ti51AF CUP FACE
Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
QUICK TUNE SYSTEM
Effortlessly adjust loft and swing weight with the Quick Tune Adjustment and Customization System.