Cobra Women’s F-Max Hybrid
Cobra F-Max Women’s Hybrid
The new F-Max Family features Cobra’s lightest and easiest to hit clubs ever. The lightweight configuration creates longer, straighter, and more consistent shots.
- ULTRALIGHT CONFIGURATION – Lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds.
- STANDARD MEN’S SIZE GRIPS – Larger, standard men’s size grips with a softer women’s compound improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- CROWN ALIGNMENT FEATURE – A visually appealing crown alignment feature makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter shots off the tee.
- BACK/HEEL CG WEIGHT – A fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes more forgiving, straighter ball flights.
- OFFSET DESIGN – An offset hosel design creates a higher trajectory with draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots.
- FORGED 455 STAINLESS STEEL FACE INSERT – A forged stainless steel face insert delivers more speed and distance on off-center hits.
TaylorMade Women’s M6 D-Type Driver
SPEED INJECTED, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS WITH A DRAW
“The M6 D-Type driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before.”
Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
INJECTED FOR SPEED™
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and low CG
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Stock Shaft: TAYLORMADE TUNED PERFORMANCE 45
- Stock Grip: TM LAMKIN DUAL FEEL COMFORT 0.580 43g
TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Straight Distance + Extreme Forgiveness In A Draw-Biased Design
From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With M4 driver, we have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
- Twist Face — Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot — The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot. The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- Geocoustic — Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. The reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a 67% larger sweet spot.
- Draw-Biased Design — The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
Titleist TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
The all new Titleist TS3 Driver boasts speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness in a 460cc traditional shape head. Combined with an updated Speed Chassis and Optimized Weight Distribution, the TS3 is high launching, low spinning, and without a doubt, Titleist’s fastest driver ever. TS3 model comes with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
- Speed Chassis – An all new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown – The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face – Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- New Streamlined Shape – Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution – Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG – Customizable to fit your swing.
Ping Junior Prodi G Driver
Get more distance off the tee with the Ping Prodi G Junior Driver, a more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power. Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4′ 5″ and 5′ 2″.
- Lightweight graphite shaft to promote higher swing speed.
- Comes in Regular or Stiff flex.
- Loft: 15 degrees
- Standard Length: 39 1/2″
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Callaway Junior XT 10-Piece Complete Set
- Designed specifically for Junior golfers who want to take their game to the next level
- 446cc titanium driver provides plenty of hittable surface area to enable high performance
- Low-profile 155cc fairway wood encourages high launch for enhanced playability and control
- Sleek, 104cc hybrid acts as an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons for performance from any lie
- Oversized, perimeter weighted irons feature wider sole constructions for launch and forgiveness
- Odyssey mid-mallet putter features slight hosel offset and contrasting alignment cues for accuracy
- Headcovers included for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid for club protection in between uses
- All clubs fitted with a graphite shaft to enable maximum swing speeds for the developing golfer
- Lightweight stand bag with dual carry straps and automatic stand for comfort and convenience
- Club specifications suited for golfers between the ages of 11-13; height 63” and above
Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/White
Step Into The Speedzone.
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Weighting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.