Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
PING G400 Hybrid
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm enables weight savings for increased MOI and optimal CG location
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- Cascading sole construction engages at impact to further increase face flexing for heightened launch
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Straight Distance + Extreme Forgiveness In A Draw-Biased Design
From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With M4 driver, we have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
- Twist Face — Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot — The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot. The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- Geocoustic — Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. The reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a 67% larger sweet spot.
- Draw-Biased Design — The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
Cobra King Women’s Speedzone Xtreme Driver – Black/Pink
The SPEEDZONE™ and SPEEDZONE XTREME™ drivers each share the Ultimate Formula For Speed while offering their own take on performance to accommodate different driving styles.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior has been re-engineered to maximize power output, so golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face is the engine of the driver and the foundation for speed. An infinity-edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit. It’s as precise and maximized as ball speed gets.
- Titanium Speed Chassis – A newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown – A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low and back and to the perimeter.
- SPEEDBACK™ Waiting – 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- SPEEDBACK™ Shape – A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
- High MOI Design – Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is positioned low and wide to improve stability so off-center hits fly longer and straighter.
- Max Forgiveness – Our most forgiving driver is designed to do two things: go really fast and really straight. A larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight achieves our highest measured MOI.
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
Callaway Junior XT 10-Piece Complete Set
- Designed specifically for Junior golfers who want to take their game to the next level
- 446cc titanium driver provides plenty of hittable surface area to enable high performance
- Low-profile 155cc fairway wood encourages high launch for enhanced playability and control
- Sleek, 104cc hybrid acts as an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons for performance from any lie
- Oversized, perimeter weighted irons feature wider sole constructions for launch and forgiveness
- Odyssey mid-mallet putter features slight hosel offset and contrasting alignment cues for accuracy
- Headcovers included for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid for club protection in between uses
- All clubs fitted with a graphite shaft to enable maximum swing speeds for the developing golfer
- Lightweight stand bag with dual carry straps and automatic stand for comfort and convenience
- Club specifications suited for golfers between the ages of 11-13; height 63” and above
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Cobra Men’s F-MAX Airspeed 13-Piece Complete Set
- Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving set of clubs are perfect for those just getting into the game
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more giving ball flights
- Oversized driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a carbon crown and offset for ideal distance and accuracy
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Premium blade putter features a machined face for improved putting performance
- Premium cart bag combines a stylish look, convenient pockets, and an insulated cooler
- All clubs fitted with Cobra Airspeed Graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip