Callaway Epic Flash Star Fairway
Ultra-Premium Lightweight Performance
Like the driver, Epic Flash Star fairway woods incorporate proven Callaway ball-speed-enhancing technologies, including Jailbreak and our renowned Face Cup technology, in which the ultra-thin rim of the face acts as a hinge that’s activated on off-center hits, promoting fast ball speed and long-distance, especially on off-center hits. Significant weight is saved by the T2C triaxial carbon crown and fixed hosel. Lightweight components include a 40-gram ATTAS Speed shaft and choice of JL00 or J200 grip. The result is an ultralight, ultra-easy-to-launch, and ultra-long-distance fairway wood available in 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 models.
- Flash Face Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology For Fast Ball Speed: Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- Forged Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed: Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to promote fast ball speed across the face for distance on center and off-center hits.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed: A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g shaft, and ultra-lightweight 30g Golf Pride JL00 grip together create an ultralight package that promotes fast swing speed.
Callaway X Series Fairway
The Callaway X Series Fairway has been designed for maximum distance using Callaway’s fast face technology!
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
Cobra King Speedzone Tour Fairway – Black
We’ve optimized specific zones in the fairway construction to deliver the best combination of power, speed, and distance so all levels of golfers can experience what the highest level of performance feels like.
Compact shape with forward weighting is designed for better players that desire low spin, lower trajectories, and workability without sacrificing distance.
- CNC Milled Face – CNC milling is up to 5 times more precise than hand polishing, allowing us to repeatedly produce a face that is right up to the legal limit.
- Hollow Split Rails – Hollow rails flex more than solid rails, creating a 70% larger hot spot area from heel to toe that promotes higher launch and more ball speed with the aid of a split speed channel.
- Dual BAFFLER® Rails – Baffler® rails provide excellent stability and speed through the turf, allowing the club to glide effortlessly out of any lie.
- Carbon Fiber Crown – Carbon fiber creates discretionary weight to move the center of gravity lower and deeper.
Mizuno ST190 TS Fairway
THE DARK ART OF DISTANCE
A deeper, powerful fairway wood – combining a high energy HT1770 Maraging Steel face and lower spin chassis. Engineered using Mizuno’s amplified Wave soleplate and carbon composite crown. In addition to the fixed hosel 3 (15) and 5 (18) – the TS 3 wood ranges from 13-17 degrees with a stronger ball flight.
- Deeper H1770 Maraging Steel Face: A deeper clubface flexes more like a driver – maximizing the ball speed produced by a high energy H1770 Maraging Steel.
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows 4g of weight to be moved low within the clubhead – allowing a rare combination of deeper clubface and efficient, low spin ball flight.
- Amplified Wave Soleplate: Larger first wave creates a balance of stability and sweet spot height – for effective off-center forgiveness without too much backspin.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Powerful, solid sound – tuned through the study of vibration and soundwaves.
Ping G400 Fairway
The Ping G400 Fairway’s ball speed and stopping power comes from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more than any previous design– making it Ping’s hottest, highest launching fairway wood ever. A low lead edge and new, bolder turbulators elevate your ball flight and confidence from any distance.
Maraging steel face
One of the strongest and most flexible alloys in the world, maraging steel is an ideal face material to deliver faster ball speeds that launch shots farther, higher and straighter.
Engages at impact to increase face flexing for higher launch.
Ultra-thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm for weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location.
Ping G410 LST Fairway
DISTANCE COMES EASY
Powered by a forged, maraging steel face, the G410 fairway woods are engineered to launch the ball easily and deliver faster ball speeds on a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance.
A slightly smaller head has a CG aligned to launch shots higher with less spin, resulting in longer shots that get airborne easily with a steeper landing angle to hold greens.
TaylorMade M-Gloire Fairway
THE SPEED OF LITE
“With M Gloire fairway, we set out to design a club that delivers on distance and accuracy while remaining incredibly easy to hit. M Gloire achieves this goal by combining carbon-fiber crown and sole panels, premium components, and our revolutionary Twist Face technology—resulting in an ultra-lightweight club that’s packed with technology to help golfers hit incredible shots whether they’re playing from the tee box or off the deck.”
Daisuke Takaesu | Asia Product Manager
- Multi-material construction allows for precise CG control, creating a fairway wood that is easy to launch with a powerful draw-bias trajectory
- Carbon fiber sole and crown help create one of our lightest fairway heads ever, saving 14g of weight
- Silver carbon fiber crown and graphic treatment create a premium and striking look that breeds confidence
COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
- Each component was individually engineered to create the total performance package for speed and low static weight
- Head: Ultralight design with progressive aerodynamics
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution, designed to meet the optimal weight and performance requirements needed for maximum speed
- Grip: Lamkin GENESIS material for additional weight savings and exceptional all-weather performance
- Twist Face™: C300 stainless steel, Inverted Cone Technology, and Twist Face all work together to provide additional accuracy and speed
- Speed Pocket™: A long, open-channel Speed Pocket creates additional flexibility for added ball speed protection on off-center strikes
- 180° Fluted Hosel: Helps lower CG while maintaining a seamless look at address
TaylorMade M2 Fairway
FAST. FAR. FORGIVING.
In the new TaylorMade M2 Fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. Additionally, a longer, more flexible Speed Pocket and lighter fluted hosel create a low CG that produces fast ball speeds for an incredibly long, high-launching, and low-spinning fairway.
Geocoustic engineering combines advanced sole shaping with externalized sound ribs to produce best-in-class sound and feel. Designed with a two-tiered sole, golfers will experience the same unreal distance of the original M2 with added playability from all lies.
OTHER KEY TECHNOLOGY:
- 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight for lower CG
- Speed Pocket for more distance and forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Inverted Cone Technology for a large sweet spot and a faster face
SHAFT, GRIP, AND LOFT:
M2 fairway comes equipped with the M2 REAX shaft designed in weights most appropriate for each golfer’s swing speed, 75 S-flex, 65 R-flex, 55 A-flex, and 45 L-flex. Additionally, it comes with a new 47g Dual Feel Performance Grip for men. M2 Fairway will be offered in 15° (3), 16.5° (3HL) & 18° (5), 21° (5HL) and 24° (7HL) loft options, while LH models will be offered in 15°, 16.5° & 18° lofts.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**