Cobra Women’s King F7 Silver Hybrid – Graphite
SMART CLUB. LONGER GAME.
The Cobra Women’s King F7 Hybrid features New Baffler Rail Technology: A smoother progressive rail design that provides forgiveness from any lie.
Baffler Dual Rail System – New Baffler Rail design provides improved turf interaction and consistency from every lie.
Back CG Position With Fixed Weight – A single fixed weight positioned low and back results in a high towering ball flight for extreme distance and forgiveness.
Forged 455 Steel Face – Lighter, thinner steel face maximizes face flexing for faster ball speeds and distance on off-center hits.
MyFly 8 – Eight easily adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory and fine-tune launch conditions to maximize distance while keeping the clubhead square at address regardless of the loft setting.
- Body: Cast 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Face: Forged 455 High-Strength Stainless Steel
- Grip: Cobra Lamkin REL
- Shaft: Fujikura Pro 60 Graphite
TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
“The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH “INERTIA GENERATOR”
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Titleist TS1 Driver
TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of maximum launch and effortless distance. Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275g – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speed.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face: The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape: The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution: TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability: Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver
The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for avid golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives. Available in DRAW and standard models.
- Turbocharged Cup Face – The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- Hibore Crown – The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting – Discretionary mass savings positioned for signifcant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel – External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design – Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
- Shaft – Miyazaki C. Kua 50(55 grams)
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway
STEEL WITH A TWIST
“The M6 fairway adds to a rich lineage of explosive fairway woods with the addition of breakthrough Twist Face technology. This potent combination of distance and straightness is something that has never been seen before in a fairway wood.”
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
**Rocket 3 is a 14-degree loft 3 Wood**
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Cobra F-Max Fairway
Our lightest fairway is designed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds swing faster, easier.
Stock Grip – Lamkin REL 360 Midsize – Black
- Lightweight Design – A lighter overall club weight generates more club speed and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter Shaft – A 5 gram lighter shaft allows you to swing faster around your body using the same smooth tempo.
- Carbon Crown – Using a carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of discretionary weight to create a lighter head without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Back/Heel Weighting – Heel-biased weighting keeps shots in control and straight down the target line more consistently.
- Offset Design – An offset hosel provides correction for rightward tendencies, allowing golfers to find more fairways and greens effortlessly.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex||RH/LH|
|3W||16.0°||57.00°||43.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|5W||20.0°||58.00°||42.50″||D0||S, R, A||RH/LH|
|7W||23.0°||59.00°||42.00″||D0||S, R, A||RH|
Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver – Black/Yellow
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community