NEW for 2019. The Queen B 5 makes its return to the lineup as one of the more sought-after blades Robert Bettinardi has ever produced. Robert has advanced his popular head shape with subtle, yet essential improvements, including cleaner lines, tighter milled radiuses, and softer bumpers. The distinctive appearance of the QB5 is exactly what the Queen B Series stands for with its 362-gram head weight, trademark Micro Honeycomb face milling, and stunning Champagne Silver finish. Five frosted swarming bees on the sole in combination with a tiffany blue and white color scheme complete its elegant and refined appearance.
SOFT CARBON STEELAll of our production model putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. Because we machine all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, we only choose the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability, and an unforgettable feel at impact when the putter is finished.
The Champagne Silver finish on the Queen B putters is a glare-resistant PVD coating that is not only durable but also elegant by nature.
- Model: Queen B 5
- Weight: 362 grams
- Material: Soft Carbon Steel
- Finish: Champagne Silver
- Face Milling: Micro-honeycomb
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver
The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for avid golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives. Available in DRAW and standard models.
- Turbocharged Cup Face – The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- Hibore Crown – The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting – Discretionary mass savings positioned for signifcant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel – External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design – Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
- Shaft – Miyazaki C. Kua 50(55 grams)
Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Artificial Intelligence. Real Ball Speed.
The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height, and configuration of the ripples appears random, they in fact work together cohesively to elevate COR in the face’s center region. That convention-defying accomplishment results in a significant ball speed boost for a noticeable distance increase when you make solid contact, helping make your longest drives go even longer.
The Epic Flash driver also incorporates our revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. The two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those two parts at impact, allowing the face to take on greater impact load to generate faster ball speed. Together, Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash one of the most innovative and technologically advanced drivers in Callaway history.
Consumers have a choice of three premium stock shaft options: Project X EvenFlow, Project X HZRDUS Smoke, and Mitsubishi Tensei AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride’s premium Tour Velvet ALIGN Grip–the #1 grip model on the PGA Tour — with a special green reminder ridge unique to the Epic Flash.
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed – Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI – A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control – Sliding 16-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver – Black/Yellow
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver
- Larger footprint in the 460cc head combined with an adjustable 14g and 2g weight promotes high MOI, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 contains a thinner face across a more expansive area for ultra-fast ball speeds
- High-strength FS2S Titanium face allows for optimal speed, forgiveness and spin performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Acoustic A.I. design features an internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head for unparalleled sound and feel
Experience maximum playability with the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Driver. Engineered with improved technologies, the long, easy-to-hit driver gives golfers the ability to reduce slices off the tee. A larger footprint in the 460cc head combines with an interchangeable 14g and 2g weight to promote improved forgiveness and draw. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with high-strength FS2S Titanium for optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin performance.
PING G400 Driver
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
Cobra Women’s F-MAX Superlite 19-Piece Complete Set
- Complete set designed to help golfers maximize club head speed through lighter overall club weights
- Each metalwood features a back/heel CG position to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- Oversized, 460cc Driver features slight hosel offset to help golfers achieve forgiving, draw-biased flight
- Sleek fairway woods feature a forged 455SS stainless steel face to create an enlarged sweet spot
- Low-profile hybrids feature a more compact footprint to elevate playability from any lie
- Irons and wedges feature deep undercut cavities and weaker lofts for heightened launch and playability
- Player-preferred mallet putter with alignment cues along the topline improves putting performance
- All clubs fitted with graphite shafts to create even greater club head speeds
- Durable nylon headcovers for the metalwoods and putter for club protection
Strata Men’s 2019 Ultimate 16-Piece Complete Set
- Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee
- A very forgiving 3-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Multiple hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- High flight technology delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel irons
- Precise face milling on putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap