Callaway Big Bertha Iron Set
Our Easiest to Launch Distance Iron
Big Bertha is one of the most iconic names in golf equipment. Any club bearing that name has to push the boundaries of innovation so far that it transforms an entire category. It started with The Big Bertha Irons in 2014 led by 360 Face Cup™ technology and continued in 2016 with Big Bertha OS Irons led by EXO-Cage™. And they’ve done it once again with the new Big Bertha Irons, led by groundbreaking Suspended Energy Core.
The Suspended Energy Core is a construction that’s never been achieved before in a golf club, featuring a revolutionary core design that delivers: 1) incredible sound and feel; 2) long, consistent distance; and 3) easy launch. How is all of this possible
It starts with a Metal Injection Molded (MIM’d) Tungsten Floating Weight suspended within a proprietary urethane microsphere material. Suspending the floating weight allows for the Center of Gravity to be positioned deeper using a 3-piece iron construction. They can now create higher launch while allowing a thinner, faster Face Cup construction. That combination promotes distance-enhancing launch conditions never before achieved in an iron that’s also extremely easy to hit. It’s an unbelievable combination.
With all of this advanced technology, a stunning look, and new premium Recoil and KBS shafts, you have a transcendent iron that’s earned the right to be called Big Bertha.
- New Suspended Energy Core – A completely new 3-piece construction. Revolutionary core design delivers easy launch, long-distance, and incredible sound and feel.
- Long, Consistent Distance From Our 360 Face Cup – Shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face is now even thinner. The Face Cup flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed.
- Premium Design – Unforgettable look with a clean, Smoked PVD Finish. Also available in new Recoil ESX, Recoil ZT9, and KBS Max 90 Shafts.
- Stock Steel Shaft – KBS Max 90
- Stock Graphite Shaft – UST Recoil ESX (SR flex) , UST Recoil ZT9 (Regular & Stiff flex)
- Stock Grip – Lamkin Z5 Genesis