not rated $349.99 Buy at Worldwide Golf
TaylorMade Spider FCG #7 Putter
This intelligently designed high-MOI mallet is built for golfers who have an arced putting stroke. Forward CG placement lets the toe release freely like a blade, while the mallet shape and perimeter weighting help maintain the signature Spider family forgiveness.
Stock Shaft: KBS CT Tour Stepless Putter Shaft; Stock Grip: Traxion Pistol Tour
- Forward Center of Gravity – Front-loaded weight delivers the benefits of a high-MOI mallet to golfers who have an arced putting stroke.
- T-Sightline True Path™ Alignment – The new T-Sightline with True Path™ allows for perpendicular alignment, delivering optics that let the golfer aim with the front edge and/or the vertical line.
- Aged Copper Pure Roll™ Insert – A 25g Aged Copper Pure Roll™ insert adds to forward CG performance benefits. In addition, 45° grooves increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line. This is the heaviest insert ever constructed by TaylorMade.
- Heel and Toe Tungsten Weighting – Heavy tungsten sole weights positioned in the heel and toe are designed to optimize perimeter weighting for increased stability.
- Adjustable Sole Weights – Allows golfers to customize performance, feel and achieve precise swing weights at different putter lengths.
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft – The new black CT Tour putter shaft is designed for less deflection.
|Hosel||Finish||Hand||Toe Hang||Length||Head WEight||Loft||Lie|
|Single Bend||Black/White||RH/LH||Face Balanced||33″, 34″, 35″||346g, 339g, 329g||3°||70°|