not rated $1,399.99 Buy at Worldwide Golf
Mizuno MP-20 HMB Iron Set
A NEW BREED
A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour-ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour –the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel body and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
Shaft: Nippon Modus | Grip: Golf Pride Multi-Compound Blk/Wht .60 round
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan, plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- MUSCLEBACK DNA: The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent ball players pursuing added ball speed – without sacrificing their shot-making options.
- MIXES WITH ANY MP-20 SET: Play as a full set, long iron replacement, or a mixed set with MP-20 muscle backs or MP-20 MMC. Our recommended breakpoints for blended sets are between 4&5 iron or 7&8 iron
- COMPLEX, LOFT SPECIFIC CONSTRUCTION: Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8 iron face and neck) is dialed in to be consistently hot across the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7 iron) deliver stability and easy launch. A softer 1025E Pure select mild carbon steel makes the short irons (9/pw) soft and responsive.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.